NEW: Christian Nade Interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
Former Blades front man Christian Nade made famous for THAT goal against Arsenal in 2006 speaks to the Sheff United Way. He's had an interesting career it's fair to say. Some of his stories are truly incredible, we had to remove the names of some players and one story completely as we'd certainly be sued! He's a character.

WATCH:

Watched the interview with captions. Kevin Blackwell was mentioned but he left us before Nade came to us? Maybe the captions were wrong?

Watched the interview with captions. Kevin Blackwell was mentioned but he left us before Nade came to us? Maybe the captions were wrong?
Don't get me started on that! I agree with you and mentioned it after the recording but Nade remembered Kevin Blackwell and was sure of it but I can only assume he had mistaken him with someone else?

My memory gets funny sometimes

Is this available in audio only, by the way?

Searched for the podcast on Podcast Addict but no sign of it

Is this available in audio only, by the way?

Searched for the podcast on Podcast Addict but no sign of it
Despite it being called a 'podcast' it's not audio, it's a video, so you can watch it on YouTube OR You can listen to our videos in your car safely and legally simply use Bluetooth audio in the media option – press play on the video before you set off, place your phone somewhere where you can’t see it and listen through your stereo OR to get our videos as podcasts: download it from youtube and convert it to Mp3. Google 4k video downloader that will sort it for you.

Once we get another sponsor we will make these available as audio so if anyone wants to sponsor us get in touch.

16 years ago, seems like only yesterday. Remember sitting in the Rutland Arms packed solid, then walking down to the ground. Wow how time flies. What a goal, what a night.

Opps 15 years ago. Now, where did I leave my glasses?.

I didn't realised he was still playing!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207-234342_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221207-234342_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
16 years ago, seems like only yesterday. Remember sitting in the Rutland Arms packed solid, then walking down to the ground. Wow how time flies. What a goal, what a night.

I remember seeing Nade in a pre-season game and thinking he looked a huge talent and that if we could get him fit we had a gem. Like, Mousset we never could get him properly fit.

I remember that goal against Arsenal vividly too. I was at the back of the Kop, pretty sure he scored it at the Bramall Lane end? Keeper made it easy for him but nevertheless great pace and strength.

I remember seeing Nade in a pre-season game and thinking he looked a huge talent and that if we could get him fit we had a gem. Like, Mousset we never could get him properly fit.

I remember that goal against Arsenal vividly too. I was at the back of the Kop, pretty sure he scored it at the Bramall Lane end? Keeper made it easy for him but nevertheless great pace and strength.
It was at BL end. I went with an Arsenal supporting mate who had a spare ticket and had to look like I was furiously swearing in cockernee like the rest of them when it went in.

Back
Top Bottom