Name change

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
Used the name bladetoolong as we struggling in league one and it was a bit depressing. Wondered if I could change it to ,Bit more optimistic blade now Wilders got em going

Or knill knill draw

Used the name bladetoolong as we struggling in league one and it was a bit depressing. Wondered if I could change it to ,Bit more optimistic blade now Wilders got em going

Or knill knill draw

I’m sure it will come back round to be relevant again at some point. It’s the Blades way.

Rule #1 when choosing a name... Use something that won't get outdated dependent upon league position, player or manager at the time...

Rule #2 when choosing a name, avoid geographical location. You may move and it then confuses people. I haven't lived in Essex for almost 12 years 😃

Rule #2 when choosing a name, avoid geographical location. You may move and it then confuses people. I haven't lived in Essex for almost 12 years 😃

And pick something that doesn’t look like its a spelling mistake, even though it was done at a time when a character limit was placed on usernames. Particularly if 80% of your posts are pointing out the correct spelling of player names.

Back
Top Bottom