Marketing Dept.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Do we think there's a possibility we have made some signings and they are waiting to announce them after the kit launch because of the amount of effort they put into the videos these days? ITKers accepted. Usually we know a few days before what they are doing.

No. We have our own range of leisurewear as well, they would just use that....

Do we think there's a possibility we have made some signings and they are waiting to announce them after the kit launch because of the amount of effort they put into the videos these days? ITKers accepted. Usually we know a few days before what they are doing.
Maybe, maybe not.

Nah, we say this every year......Kit gets released with some tacky rap song as a sound track. Then Oli burke turns up in stonewashed jeans from 1995

I doubt it very much

Hecky has come across as if disappointed that we haven't made any headway to date. I think there would have been a more positive outlook from him if signing(s) had been made and we are just keeping them under wraps, especially as some supporters are becoming increasingly impatient as well.

I agree, I also think it will hold up the announcement by a day when we do sign someone, as is tradition

Back
Top Bottom