Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 26th August 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LUT
LUT
LUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1661521488298.pngvs. 1661521512639.gif

Championship Week 6 - Friday 26th August 2022 - 20:00 - Kenilworth Road
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/luton-town-vs-sheffield-united.610/

Officials:

Referee: David Webb
Assistant Referee: Ian Cooper
Assistant Referee: Graham Kane
Fourth Official: Andy Woolmer

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1661521796924.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

7C7D0B57-290E-4B8C-9FA3-94EC02F64705.jpeg

We're due an away win but Luton Town are due a home win.

There's a real positivity surrounding Sheffield United with confidence being high. Many Blades I've spoken to sense this season could be very special.
It's so tempting and logical to predict an away win. However United being United.....like to bring us down to earth a bit.

So my prediction is decent display but a 1-1 draw.

Only 135 miles separates these two fierce rivals, and bragging rights at work and school tomorrow are up for grabs.

It's the M1-Then-Take-The-A505-At-Junction 11 Derby.

The Martin Cranie Classic.

The Steel City versus the Archaic Headwear Settlement.

It's fucking Luton Town versus Sheffield United, LIVE on SKY for some reason!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥

1-0 defeat tonight poor away form continues.
Sets up for a point for some reason ending in defeat away from home, take the handbrake off Hecky!!

Anyone any idea if this can be watched for a tenner on sutv if you’re abroad, I’m in Spain on holiday but can’t see an option to buy it on the sutv site

With the whole of the Championship looking on tonight to see If we are the real deal or just pretenders,this is the perfect opposition to prove we are the former,probably both teams will attempt similar styles,a mixture of high pressing to force mistakes or fast counter attacks,Norwood having a good pinging game could make a big contribution,just make sure we apply our tactics better than they do theirs.

Anyone any idea if this can be watched for a tenner on sutv if you’re abroad, I’m in Spain on holiday but can’t see an option to buy it on the sutv site
On sky pal find a boozer it should be on

Say your drink 8 pints keep the bar busy lad 😁👍

With the whole of the Championship looking on tonight to see If we are the real deal or just pretenders,this is the perfect opposition to prove we are the former,probably both teams will attempt similar styles,a mixture of high pressing to force mistakes or fast counter attacks,Norwood having a good pinging game could make a big contribution,just make sure we apply our tactics better than they do theirs.

Agree...being top of the league we're brought attention on our club.

There will be fans from many of the other clubs.....especially the promotion contenders checking us out on Sky tonight
to see if we're "the real deal" for top 2 or just another decent Championship team on a par with about 10 other teams.

On sky pal find a boozer it should be on

Say your drink 8 pints keep the bar busy lad 😁👍
Would love nothing more than watching it in a bar somewhere, unfortunately the locals seem more interested in the two La Liga games that are on tonight 🤷‍♂️

You need to be either actually or virtually in an ’unsold territory’. Spain is not one of them. If you have a VPN set it to Andorra.

Once you are in Andorra, then the page will let you buy a pass. It doesn’t care where you live.

And 4-0 to the Blades will make your tenner well spent.

Only 135 miles separates these two fierce rivals, and bragging rights at work and school tomorrow are up for grabs.

It's the M1-Then-Take-The-A505-At-Junction 11 Derby.

The Martin Cranie Classic.

The Steel City versus the Archaic Headwear Settlement.

It's fucking Luton Town versus Sheffield United, LIVE on SKY for some reason!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥
Excellent 👌

You need to be either actually or virtually in an ’unsold territory’. Spain is not one of them. If you have a VPN set it to Andorra.

Once you are in Andorra, then the page will let you buy a pass. It doesn’t care where you live.

And 4-0 to the Blades will make your tenner well spent.
Ok cheers. Don’t have a vpn currently and don’t think I can be arsed setting it up so looks like hesgoal it is

Not a difficult game on paper but will be a hard game I think. Happily take any kind of win.

I'm surprised Doyle isn't starting instead of McAtee. We really are light at the back. 3 strikers on the bench says it all.

I do think berge in CM for away games is a better idea he gives us much more control of an away game when the home team have a go

Back
Top Bottom