Outgoing? Louis Reed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Stoke interested no bid placed yet...

Can we keep hold?? This is the first true test if its true.

I've only seen this mentioned on an absolutely piss poor 'ITK' twitter account. I can't see there being any truth in it and even if their is, nothing will come of it.

Thought Maguire was the 1st real test :oops:

We need to build our team round this lad next season, looks a far better prospect than the Kyles, Harry IMO.

Money will talk if true but hopefully he'll see sense if it comes to that.

I've only seen this mentioned on an absolutely piss poor 'ITK' twitter account. I can't see there being any truth in it and even if their is, nothing will come of it.

Jordan Slew started that way, though.

Thought Maguire was the 1st real test :oops:

We need to build our team round this lad next season, looks a far better prospect than the Kyles, Harry IMO.

Money will talk if true but hopefully he'll see sense if it comes to that.

HM wanted to go so he went you can't stop players going if a higher club come and they want to leave.

HM wanted to go so he went you can't stop players going if a higher club come and they want to leave.

and hopefully, that's where we are as a club at the mo, we don't sell unless the player wants to go, stupid money aside of course.

I've been wondering where the kick int the bollocks was going to come from, hope this isn't it.

if reed has any sense about him he would not leave a club where he is getting chances and in the hands of someone who is proven in developing young players to join stoke a team built around 6ft + boot players in the leg football

Never mind the rumour, look at who's the owner of this rumour. That should tell anyone who's familiar with this poster that it has no legs, unless a source can be revealed.

I'm not saying the rumour is true or not,but Sky sports said about 6.30pm while at the Stoke ground that Stoke were after Aaron Lennon and an unnammed youngster,this could have something to do with the rumour,fact or fiction it is possible with the talent of the lad and Mark Hughes is trying to rebuild Stoke into a passing side instead of the hoof side they've been for years.Reed is going to get interest,there's no two ways about it and i'd be shocked if no one shown any interest in him after his performances this season.

As your track record for rumours is about as low as it gets, why not tell us the source for this piece of speculation? Assuming you're correct.

Just twitter, i put it in here to start a discussion on the fact that Stoke may be interested, not that they were signing him at 9PM.

Back
Top Bottom