LOANS OUT

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Belvedere Blade

Reaction score
Any chance any of the fringe players such as Rodwell and 3rd or 4th choice GK been allowed out on loan during this January TF window to help keep wage bill down with these possible big loan incoming deals (Lingard) or will Wilder be wanting to keep them with injury hit season we have had so far and the possibility of Lundstram going

Any chance any of the fringe players such as Rodwell and 3rd or 4th choice GK been allowed out on loan during this January TF window to help keep wage bill down with these possible big loan incoming deals (Lingard) or will Wilder be wanting to keep them with injury hit season we have had so far and the possibility of Lundstram going
Rodwell is clearly done here it’s whether anyone else wants him. Wilder seems to want 3 senior keepers so with Eastwood and Moore our injured I guess there won’t be any movement.

Rodwell is clearly done here it’s whether anyone else wants him. Wilder seems to want 3 senior keepers so with Eastwood and Moore our injured I guess there won’t be any movement.
Are you allowed an emergency loan if all keepers are injured?

Are you allowed an emergency loan if all keepers are injured?
Lower down you certainly are I dunno about in the prem the expectation would normally be that you play a youth team keeper. Ours would be amissah but he’s currently 7th choice so I wouldn’t want to have to witness that given how many golden opportunities we give away per game.

do you think we will keep him on if were in the championship which is almost a certainty he might be good enough

do you think we will keep him on if were in the championship which is almost a certainty he might be good enough
No and nor should we if we’re aiming to build a core of players capable of taking them keeping us up he shouldn’t be in it.

Fuck Ramsdale back off to Bournemouth. I don't care who we bring in on loan to try and save our season, it could be Spotty Muldoon from Graves Park Under 10s for who I care.

You must have seen him, is he any good?

Back
Top Bottom