Lack of professionalism

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShropsBlade

Reaction score
Stolen by someone on twitter but have to agree.Seeing lots of photos of the players pissed up in the early hours after poor defeats.Recent video of sharp in town after the Blackpool defeat could barely string a sentence together.Even though we had a game two days later against forest.
Baldock and berge spotted arriving at bramall lane at 2:55 recently for a 3pm
Kick off.It seems very unprofessional too me.Maybe I’m just a misery arse.

I saw the Sharp video, but haven't seen anything else. I agree that didn't look good under the circumstances.

That being said, I don't think some of these laid off the ale much during 2 recent promotion campaigns.

Reactions: Dkc
I’m all for players enjoying themselves but if all this is true it’s very disappointing. Let’s be honest, they work for 10 months a year. Is it too much to ask that they get pissed in the off season? With there performances this season you’d think they’d have a bit more pride and humility, or is that asking too much of the arseholes we have at the club lately? The whole club is a disgrace at the moment. A disorganised rabble from top to bottom. How I would love some fucking hardcases come into the club to kick these twats into shape.

Stolen by someone on twitter but have to agree.Seeing lots of photos of the players pissed up in the early hours after poor defeats.Recent video of sharp in town after the Blackpool defeat could barely string a sentence together.Even though we had a game two days later against forest.
Baldock and berge spotted arriving at bramall lane at 2:55 recently for a 3pm
Kick off.It seems very unprofessional too me.Maybe I’m just a misery arse.
If Baldock and Berge are injured and not part of the squad then what's the problem.
Enough body's in the dressing room with players and support staff clogging it up.

I saw the Sharp video, but haven't seen anything else. I agree that didn't look good under the circumstances.

That being said, I don't think some of these laid off the ale much during 2 recent promotion campaigns.
I don’t mind it if they are performing on the pitch .But after a shocking loss and two days before a big game.

I’m all for players enjoying themselves but if all this is true it’s very disappointing. Let’s be honest, they work for 10 months a year. Is it too much to ask that they get pissed in the off season? With there performances this season you’d think they’d have a bit more pride and humility, or is that asking too much of the arseholes we have at the club lately? The whole club is a disgrace at the moment. A disorganised rabble from top to bottom. How I would love some fucking hardcases come into the club to kick these twats into shape.
‘Work’ 🤣🤣🤣

They're professional footballers and athletes. They should not be getting pissed during the season. It slows down recovery and makes any cardio/muscle work they do less effective. Have a few more drinks in summer when you have 1-2 months off.

The fact footballers are so moronic that they go out and get pissed in the centre of the city where they work is beyond stupid.

Let's face it if theyd made Europa League Billy could be driven round town shackled naked to the front of a tank while singing Tina Turners greatest hits and we wouldn't give a fuck.

what video?

I will try and find a link (although I expect someone will beat me to it).

Billy absolutely smashed in a club, at 2pm ish, after the Blackpool game. Saying how much he hates the Pigs.

I will try and find a link (although I expect someone will beat me to it).

Billy absolutely smashed in a club, at 2pm ish, after the Blackpool game. Saying how much he hates the Pigs.

ah yes, I think I saw that one

The Carrier Bag Firm go down to Shirecliffe on double header Saturday mornings. The U18s at 11am, the first team at 3pm. First Team squad players, not involved in the afternoon, are routinely down (up ain't it Phil?) at Shirecliffe doing the hard yards on rehab or conditioning. The gym bikes & weights getting a pounding. Calling some out for not getting to The Lane until 2:55 is ridic....

They should be there with all the other first team squad at the exact same time. ‘Proffesionalism’ Its not hard to ask surely to fucking god
Or they should be at the training ground doing fitness work/rehab while not part of the match day squad as planned by the management...

Is that not the video from a few years ago when he was having a go at pigs saying how much he hated them

The players are playing a very dangerous game if they’re out on the piss in town after how they’re performing lately. I wouldn’t condone it in any way but it only takes a pissed up Blade taking umbrage at them not giving a toss and disrespecting fans in this way. Or are they they that fucking thick and selfish that it doesn’t bother them? It wouldn’t surprise me.

Or at least wait a week for the international break.

The lack of professionalism (Moose aside) has come from the coaching staff and admin side of the club. No proper pre season has hampered, and will continue to hamper us all season. We have nowhere near the levels of fitness required for two to three game weeks. Recruitment also leaves a lot to be desired. They told us that it would be much better under their stewardship and frankly it's been terrible.

Back
Top Bottom