Knill gone….

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reasonable article from VFTJS, predictably critical of the club, but they're right, more should have been said on Knilly's time and contribution to the success of the Wilder era.

All the best Knilly.

It doesn't surprise me, from what i've heard (don't ask - a couple of sources close to the club and i'm not betraying confidences). To paraphrase - the feel-good factor that Wilder brought to the club has gone, and it's a darker place at the moment. The good news is that Slav is a top lad and everyone gets on with him, so hopefully we'll get to see that light again :)

The training looks much, much more technical. The feel-good factor will probably never be replicated, but the top league is ruthless and frankly, beers and banter alone won’t cut it im afraid.

Whilst the feel good factor might have gone, winning games will bring it back and if nothing else, CWAK brought the club and the fans back together

It doesn't surprise me, from what i've heard (don't ask - a couple of sources close to the club and i'm not betraying confidences). To paraphrase - the feel-good factor that Wilder brought to the club has gone, and it's a darker place at the moment. The good news is that Slav is a top lad and everyone gets on with him, so hopefully we'll get to see that light again :)

It's bound to be darker because we were catastrophically bad.

Even if Wilder hadn't gone it'd be darker than the last time we were in the Championship, and if he'd stayed the pressure would be a lot greater tbh - I think fresh faces and new ideas have lifted a bit of weight off the players.

It also might start to feel more cold, Billy is the only direct connection now and he's a lot more reserved than Wilder, publicly anyway, but winning games and fans back in grounds will soon lighten it up though.

Back
Top Bottom