Kings coronation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bertieblade

Reaction score
At the moment our last match of the season against Birmingham away coincides with the Kings coronation on 6th May. Has anything been stated about this being moved?
Trying to sort weekend and don’t want to miss what will hopefully be the game that secures promotion; oh and being chased by a load of Zulus.

At the moment our last match of the season against Birmingham away coincides with the Kings coronation on 6th May. Has anything been stated about this being moved?
Trying to sort weekend and don’t want to miss what will hopefully be the game that secures promotion; oh and being chased by a load of Zulus.
I’ve not heard a thing as yet but would guess that all football will be moved to Sunday.

Shirecliffe sniper will get him, coronation cancelled due to hamstring injury...

I think he will be addressing this in his first Christmas speech

Confused pal you said cricket season I’m talking about football season
Cricket season starts at the beginning of April, don’t tell me football is still going on until May !!

Confused pal you said cricket season I’m talking about football season
Mate - here’s your post from earlier….
Total and complete utter bullshit I wish these cunxs would leave all this bollox for after football season stop disrupting football for all this bollox
When you said “after the football season” and to “stop disrupting football” I thinks it’s easy for people to take that as meaning it should happen in the Summmer - which is the cricket season. That’s exactly how I interpreted your message too, just like Snowflake.
Of course, if you have another explanation, for what you meant when you said “after the football season”, I’m all ears.
As for the ‘come again you twat’…….

Mate - here’s your post from earlier….

When you said “after the football season” and to “stop disrupting football” I thinks it’s easy for people to take that as meaning it should happen in the Summmer - which is the cricket season. That’s exactly how I interpreted your message too, just like Snowflake.
Of course, if you have another explanation, for what you meant when you said “after the football season”, I’m all ears.
As for the ‘come again you twat’…….
I understand I’m a bit slow at times

If you could build a case that having it on this day would somehow be rascist or or not inclusive of our LGBTQ community then it's well within the realms of possibility.
We may have to wait a year or two for there to be a non-white, non-heterosexual monarch !!

Back
Top Bottom