Player Suggestion Josh Laurent

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

brownblade

Reaction score
On a free. Strong central midfielder that can do a bit of everything. Able to step up in quality again, after a strong spell at Reading (despite them being relatively broken as a club).

Could go for him. Just a realistic suggestion, trying to pass the time until 3pm Saturday.

Signed for Stoke. Honestly wtf are our recruitment team doing

I don't know that much about him but he seems like he's had a good season for reading, assuming we weren't interested then presumably we're going down the loan route would be my guess. Not my preference, but I would think centre mid and striker could well be the loan deals that we know the club want to make to be the difference.

If signing Taylor fletcher is what it takes, so be it

These people deserve punishing

In fairness he is a decent player, athletic, good on the ball, he would have been a good addition on a free

Another one, Harry Darling has gone to Swansea...need i say more

Another one, Harry Darling has gone to Swansea...need i say more
Yes. Why would we be concerned that a player has gone to another club unless he is of such quality that we should have signed him. Just look at the group that Cardiff have signed.

No i don't? I'd like us to sign players who i believe would improve the team and Josh Laurent would definitely do that
Why not email [email protected] with your suggestions?

Sure they’d be glad of the support, I mean all the scouts and recruitment teams will feels a bit daft when blades14 comes up with players they’ve overlooked

Sure they’d be glad of the support, I mean all the scouts and recruitment teams will feels a bit daft when blades14 comes up with players they’ve overlooked
Harry Darling is certainly one that would’ve improved our side and for a decent price apparently. There’s no harm in saying so.

I'm allowed to express my dissatisfaction at us missing out on players, after all it is a forum. If you do not agree with my suggestions then please name me some players you would like to recruit i'd be interested to be honest. Instead of being sarcastic please name me some suggestions...

Our recruitment team know better than you!
I hope they do, they get paid for it after all but all these 'targets' we had have gone elsewhere. Our pre-season starts in 3 weeks and Hecky clearly said he wanted some in before that and i hope we do but so far our targets are going elsewhere. So i'm entitled to say what i like about a
our recruitment team and if you don't like it, don't comment

I'm allowed to express my dissatisfaction at us missing out on players, after all it is a forum. If you do not agree with my suggestions then please name me some players you would like to recruit i'd be interested to be honest. Instead of being sarcastic please name me some suggestions...
Of course you are.

The tongue in cheek reply was mostly aimed at the flouncey attitude to random players signing for other clubs who you’ve no idea if we were interested in, not the players themselves.

I’m not confident in my own judgement of players I’ve never seen in the flesh before. Seen as you asked however (no idea if we are in for any of these and toys would remain in pram if we don’t sign any of these):

Chong impressed me last year
Twine has an impressive set of numbers
Archer seems to have a bit of x-factor about him
Coulibaly i would give a go
Doyle, Palmer or Delap from city have a bit of pedigree
Choudrey feels is what we need but really unlikely

Who knows?

Easy to jump the gun, but I’ll judge recruitment based on squad on the eve of the season - anything else is folly

Back
Top Bottom