John Terry Rising In The Media Forecasts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bucksblade

Reaction score
Frankly how depressing the likes of John Terry are being touted as next manager. Somebody who in the years Blades have played Chelsea or Villa
the guy has never shown any respect to Sheffield United so why now should he be the new Mesiah the fans could get behind.

He is more suited to the blue half of city.

Why would he show us any respect at Chelsea or Villa?

I don't want Terry as much as the next bloke, but because I think we need something a bit different, not because he didn't give everyone a kiss and big us up in the past.

giphy.gif

Look if we get Terry we get 5 quality Chelsea/Villa loanees in the mould of Abraham/Mount/Tomori/Hourihane etc. and be a further draw for other better players, which is what we need to get out of the Championship.
We won’t though, we’ll get the shit ones like we normally do!

Frankly how depressing the likes of John Terry are being touted as next manager. Somebody who in the years Blades have played Chelsea or Villa
the guy has never shown any respect to Sheffield United so why now should he be the new Mesiah the fans could get behind.

He is more suited to the blue half of city.
He'd do another Steve Bruce and walk out if he got a better offer

We won’t though, we’ll get the shit ones like we normally do!

The reason we normally get the shit ones is because we don't have the contacts/people you know, Terry would enable that.

I'm not saying he would be the best appointment but it would make a lot of sense.

The reason we normally get the shit ones is because we don't have the contacts/people you know, Terry would enable that.

I'm not saying he would be the best appointment but it would make a lot of sense.
Are you honestly telling me that Bryan Robson didn’t know what he was doing?! I don’t believe you, surely Man U wouldn’t fob him and Kidd off with shit 😉

I could live with JT if that's what it comes to. If he wants to shout at some of our spineless losers that's fine too. He can punch one or two of the players in the face and give others dead legs as far as I am concerned. For a few of our pitiful players flogging with barbed wire is not too extreme in my humble opinion.

I don't particularly want Terry as manager, though for me he'd be a better option than the Kraut that's been touted about as next manager.

Look if we get Terry we get 5 quality Chelsea/Villa loanees in the mould of Abraham/Mount/Tomori/Hourihane etc. and be a further draw for other better players, which is what we need to get out of the Championship.

And they'll probably take the piss and toss it off as we are obviously beneath them. They can go to Swansea or Brentford or somewhere and that won't be beneath them, but coming here would be.
Such is the small time, crude, hoof it, workhorsery image we have so proudly built for ourselves.

I don't particularly want Terry as manager, though for me he'd be a better option than the Kraut that's been touted about as next manager.

You never know how a manager is going to work out, but you just get certain feelings sometimes, I got a very negative feeling about Bryan Robson, and I have the same feeling when I think about John Terry as our manager.

For me there is only one candidate (of those that we have been linked with) and that is Jokanovic

You never know how a manager is going to work out, but you just get certain feelings sometimes, I got a very negative feeling about Bryan Robson, and I have the same feeling when I think about John Terry as our manager.

For me there is only one candidate (of those that we have been linked with) and that is Jokanovic

In his Boro days, I used to occasionally see Robson on the Manc / NE "Transpennine Express" services.

Looking at the state of him, it was more a case of hoy him off the train rather than ask for his autograph...
I think he really did like a drink at the time....

In his Boro days, I used to occasionally see Robson on the Manc / NE "Transpennine Express" services.

Looking at the state of him, it was more a case of hoy him off the train rather than ask for his autograph...
"We are sorry to announce that the buffet coach has run out of alcohol" ...5 mins into the journey

Wonder where the due diligence was when we appointed him

Back
Top Bottom