CONFIRMED Jebbison loaned to Burton Albion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Strange it’s taking so long to sort out.

I often think this when loaning players, surely it’s better to give him the most time, pre season etc with the new club to give him the best chance of succeeding during the loan.

Given we know he’s going out on loan. Have a discussion, see what his preferences are and balance that with what we think is best for his development and send him out…

Business wise he goes to Rotherham , for monitoring his progress, support from our squad/club.
If he scores a bag full, plenty of blades can go to watch him. If he comes back with 20 L1 goals under his belt, then toytowners may come to bdtbl to watch himva former hero.
If we're increasing bdtbl capacity, the more support we offer local teams, the more likely some waverers might stick and we fill the ground..

United are probably angling for a decent loan fee given the sheer volume of interest. We'd be mad not too.

Burton are a definite no no.

Do Burton still train at St George's Park? If so not the worst thing to have top notch facilities and have a former striker manager. Looks like they've had two pre-season injuries to their forwards too so presumably could be playing every game for Burton vs. perhaps more rotation with Sunderland.

Someone I know with connections at Donny claims that Jebbison to Sunderland is off and Doncaster are apparently at the front of the queue. Apparently Sunderland and United are way off each other in regards to loan conditions. He told me about Donny being interested in Jebbison a few days before the news broke in the press so I think he must have some actual connections

I would think it’s DJs taking his time on deciding who his preference is. Ultimate you would think it’ll be his choice if all bids are equal.

I would think it’s DJs taking his time on deciding who his preference is. Ultimate you would think it’ll be his choice if all bids are equal.
No doubt the club who will give him a lot of game time will be chosen.
After all that's why he's going out on loan

Surely it would be Uniteds choice
There would be many variables, formation, are they a passing team or a hoof it, quality of coaches at the clubs
do they trust the manager to adhere to what United want out of the loan

Surely it would be Uniteds choice
There would be many variables, formation, are they a passing team or a hoof it, quality of coaches at the clubs
do they trust the manager to adhere to what United want out of the loan
My guess is that they’ll only entertain clubs who they are prepared to loan him to, there’s little point discussing a loan with a club you’re not going to loan him to, so it will be his choice, because it’s 2021 not 1981 and you don’t get very far by dictating to players who they’re going on loan to, not if you want them to stay at your club and forge a career there.

My guess is that they’ll only entertain clubs who they are prepared to loan him to, there’s little point discussing a loan with a club you’re not going to loan him to, so it will be his choice, because it’s 2021 not 1981 and you don’t get very far by dictating to players who they’re going on loan to, not if you want them to stay at your club and forge a career there.
Exactly, you go through the pros and cons together but ultimately so long as the clubs conditions are met you let the lad choose where he wants to be.

Maybe if he goes to Sunlan that will be the last we see of him

If Sunderland get promoted and we don't they'll put him on grown up wages, and he might want to stay there
I mean...... he might but united have a strong track record of giving youth prospects contracts which reflect performance brooks signed 3 in one year as his role increased. Also if he bangs the goals in next year in league one his price tag will be eye watering for a player of his age and experience and beyond what a league one or newly promoted champ club would be willing to pay. Relax let the lad go play senior football and hopefully score a hatful and return the finished article.

My guess is that they’ll only entertain clubs who they are prepared to loan him to, there’s little point discussing a loan with a club you’re not going to loan him to, so it will be his choice
So it could be a choice of one

it’s 2021 not 1981 and you don’t get very far by dictating to players who they’re going on loan to, not if you want them to stay at your club and forge a career there.

So its player power all the way then
Lets not piss the player off asking him to play wide in a three when he wants to play in a two just let him do as he pleases. Thats why we have a manager and Im pretty sure SJ will not take any crap
Hes 17 FFS he could end up being the next Jordan Slew or DDG or if he takes the advice of our management team the next Brian Deane, but lets not piss him off

Time to pull the loan (as per Brooks to Chesterfield (remember that one?)) and get him into the first team as Mousset looks like he's done his hamstring.

The only way the lad can prove himself properly is doing the business week in and week out in OUR Red & White stripes instead of Sunderland's.

Time to pull the loan (as per Brooks to Chesterfield (remember that one?)) and get him into the first team as Mousset looks like he's done his hamstring.

The only way the lad can prove himself properly is doing the business week in and week out in OUR Red & White stripes instead of Sunderland's.

The club has 9 strikers on its books with Jebbison being 7th or 8th choice. Sending him out to get game time will serve him far better than getting splinters on Utd's bench.

Belgian press reporting a loan to us is close. Our 2 main strikers are horrible so he can move straight into the first team and can’t do any worse than the strikers we currently have.

Belgian press reporting a loan to us is close. Our 2 main strikers are horrible so he can move straight into the first team and can’t do any worse than the strikers we currently have.

I can safely say that jebbo will work wonders for you. I really thought you’d also be getting chouaref from chareroux. You get those two and announce seriki and instantly you are looking so much better going forward

The club has 9 strikers on its books with Jebbison being 7th or 8th choice. Sending him out to get game time will serve him far better than getting splinters on Utd's bench.
This is v true, but I would move out a couple of strikers when we can. Moose is now injured for a while?

I can safely say that jebbo will work wonders for you. I really thought you’d also be getting chouaref from chareroux. You get those two and announce seriki and instantly you are looking so much better going forward
Thanks for the pep talk. I also think Jebbison can make a direct impact. For him it’s good that our current strikers are acting so poor. He can only do better and will get game time immediately. And hopefully the prince also sorts you out. You are in need of some creativity in midfield for months, that needs sorted asap. We are all in need of some positivity.

Thanks for the pep talk. I also think Jebbison can make a direct impact. For him it’s good that our current strikers are acting so poor. He can only do better and will get game time immediately. And hopefully the prince also sorts you out. You are in need of some creativity in midfield for months, that needs sorted asap. We are all in need of some positivity.
It feels like we are all a key player away from being alright and things completely turning. It will take time for us. Our manager lost the first 3 games at his two other clubs in the championship and didn’t win in 6 for fulham and still got them promoted. I feel the biggest reasons for the reaction from football fans is due to waiting so long to return to the matches and then losing. Also on the topic of jebbo, i think you can take a lot from the fact that after 4 senior games and having one of the best goals to game ratio in the country for the u23s at 17 years old, top end league 1 clubs are queuing up for him. Something that is quite rare. The boy looks a seasoned pro at times. Theres a reason bayern, dortmund, man united, Chelsea etc all watched him closely

Back
Top Bottom