Iliman Ndiaye

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

tallyblade

Reaction score
Anyone heard any updates on his contract situation? Seems like it's taking forever to get him tied down.

Thought he may have been one to make an impact this season and surprised he hasn't featured at all in our very limited preseason fixtures... is he injured?

FriethBlade

Reaction score
It seemed there was some kind of impasse at the end of last season with him not making the squad due to the contract situation. Whether this has continued or not is unclear but it seems strange he has barely been mentioned.

BushBlade

Bullshit, Lies And Deceit Every Season
Reaction score
I hate it when our club is being held to ransom by some kid who’s done fuck all. If it were my decision I’d offer him as much as we’re prepared to pay him (if we haven’t already), give him until mid August to sign and if he doesn’t, withdraw the offer, transfer list him and let him go for a nominal fee plus a decent sell on clause.

Bladesman

The Great Grumbleduke
Reaction score
I hate it when our club is being held to ransom by some kid who’s done fuck all. If it were my decision I’d offer him as much as we’re prepared to pay him (if we haven’t already), give him until mid August to sign and if he doesn’t, withdraw the offer, transfer list him and let him go for a nominal fee plus a decent sell on clause.

Give him a good clip as well.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom