Hello!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Been lurking here for a while. Just recently set up an account so I can actually comment on things.

A bit about me, I'm 23 & from Chesterfield, brought up in a family of lifelong Blades. My Uncle took me to my first game, can't remember how old I was though or who we played. First game I can properly remember was back in '07 vs MK Don's in the League Cup. Blades won 3-2.

My first full season ticket was in the 16/17 season due to finally not working weekend for the first time since I was 15. I took my other half to the last game of the season before to watch us lose to Scunthorpe in one of the worst displays I've ever seen. Somehow I managed to convince her to get a season ticket after that because "this Wilder bloke looks promising"... I guess I was right ;)

UTB

Been lurking here for a while. Just recently set up an account so I can actually comment on things.

A bit about me, I'm 23 & from Chesterfield, brought up in a family of lifelong Blades. My Uncle took me to my first game, can't remember how old I was though or who we played. First game I can properly remember was back in '07 vs MK Don's in the League Cup. Blades won 3-2.

My first full season ticket was in the 16/17 season due to finally not working weekend for the first time since I was 15. I took my other half to the last game of the season before to watch us lose to Scunthorpe in one of the worst displays I've ever seen. Somehow I managed to convince her to get a season ticket after that because "this Wilder bloke looks promising"... I guess I was right ;)

You want to marry that young lady, she sounds perfect.

Back
Top Bottom