Happy birthday dad from Deano

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Being a dinosaur I thought it would just be someone pretending to be Deano not the man himself! They also have Tony currie not sure if any other famous blades. If you’re interested I’ll send you the link pal?

He really is a top fella is the original Deano. And he was also a damned fine player. Happy memories of him marauding down the wing, crossing the ball, and then getting on the end of his own cross to head in (as well as being the best forward we had by a country mile in those years, he was also the best winger / crosser of the ball). Only Bryson could push him for crossing the ball ability.

Nice from Deano ...let's face it ,he cost him 40 secs of his life and absolutely made someone's day .The modern day primadonna should take a leaf out of his book .
Can someone sort me one from king keith my birthday is 20/04/71..
😏

Nice from Deano ...let's face it ,he cost him 40 secs of his life and absolutely made someone's day .The modern day primadonna should take a leaf out of his book .
Can someone sort me one from king keith my birthday is 20/04/71..
😏
And it also made him £15/£20 in the process. Not bad for 40 secs is it!

top present going to look atvv by who else they have for upcoming birthdays

edit: just checked £18.75 for deane

I never saw him cross the ball run into the middle and then got on the end of his own cross ? No one is that fast ! Unless I missed something its nigh on impossible ! :)

he would win the ball in his own half, take on the whole team, whip a cross in, cuddle the ball boy, perform cpr on an elderly chap in the stand, then back into box to head in his own cross - don’t you remember it like that?!

to be fair he was good at crossing and heading, would track back and more skilful than he got credit for, if Andy Carroll wine t to Liverpool a few years ago for £50m,, god knows what Deano would be worth nowadays

go to 1:15 ~ imagine the gushing if DeBrunye did this

He really is a top fella is the original Deano. And he was also a damned fine player. Happy memories of him marauding down the wing, crossing the ball, and then getting on the end of his own cross to head in (as well as being the best forward we had by a country mile in those years, he was also the best winger / crosser of the ball). Only Bryson could push him for crossing the ball ability.
Deano was and always will be the legend but I agree 100% re Bryson. Always thought he was under rated as he was an exceptional crosser/winger and boy he scored his fair share.
Three games stick in my mind:
1. Northampton at home when he scored a brace and one was a beautiful controlled half volley.
2. His stoppage time penalty at oakwell in front of the packed away end.
3. His winner at Sunderland on a quagmire of a pitch.
Three goals in three divisions. Great player.

A corner was like a penalty to Deano. The chant was 'ooo its a corner ooo its a corner'

And it also made him £15/£20 in the process. Not bad for 40 secs is it!

top present going to look atvv by who else they have for upcoming birthdays

edit: just checked £18.75 for deane
Right I thought someone asked him to do a birthday message for a Blade .....I didn't realise he was paid a fee ...Takes the gloss of it a bit

Right I thought someone asked him to do a birthday message for a Blade .....I didn't realise he was paid a fee ...Takes the gloss of it a bit
Yeah itsvv BC a company with loads of sportsmen, tv, Hollywood singers etc

for £830 you can get floyd mayweather!

I will do one for any one on here for a fiver ...send me all the details of the lucky recipient and I will send you my bank details....
For an extra 2 quid I will do it in my birthday suit..😃

I never saw him cross the ball run into the middle and then got on the end of his own cross ? No one is that fast ! Unless I missed something its nigh on impossible ! :)
He actually flicked it up, booted it 60 foot in the air from the edge of the box, making it fall just by the pen spot and it went in off his head like a bullet😉Can't remember who it was against.😊

Back
Top Bottom