Player Suggestion Glen Kamara

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stu_Blade

Reaction score
I have followed him in the Finland squad due to me being half Finnish. He is looking for a move to England and has good pedigree and on his day he bosses the midfield. Slight concern is 1 the contract length at Rangers being until 2025 and the fact he has been looked at by Villa and Southampton according to reports. He would easily do a job in the Championship and was one of the main reasons why Finland qualified for the Euros for the first time. He could be convinced to join the Championship by fellow Finn Pukki at Norwich. We were linked with him pre covid. Not sure price wise but he was picked up for £50,000 from Dundee which was a bit of a cheeky bargain.

I have followed him in the Finland squad due to me being half Finnish. He is looking for a move to England and has good pedigree and on his day he bosses the midfield. Slight concern is 1 the contract length at Rangers being until 2025 and the fact he has been looked at by Villa and Southampton according to reports. He would easily do a job in the Championship and was one of the main reasons why Finland qualified for the Euros for the first time. He could be convinced to join the Championship by fellow Finn Pukki at Norwich. We were linked with him pre covid. Not sure price wise but he was picked up for £50,000 from Dundee which was a bit of a cheeky bargain.
Mate of mine is a Rangers fan. I believe they would have wanted about 8m for him 2 years back so very unlikely. Might have been a reasonable Lundstram replacement if Wilder hadn't gone for the wrong targets.

Back
Top Bottom