Friday quiz

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Steve Conroy nearly did it. 79 and 81 and then 2nd/3rd choice goalie in 76, but didn't play.

Woody went to USA during 1978/79 season before relegation was confirmed

Played more than 30 games in 1967-68 season
He played the first 5 games in 78-9, then didn't play again , going to the USA in Oct. I believe that was due to turmoil in his personal life. He was having an affair with someone in the ticket office and his wife found out.

I think he got divorced and married the affair woman. He was married 4 times all told, I believe.

He played the first 5 games in 78-9, then didn't play again , going to the USA in Oct. I believe that was due to turmoil in his personal life. He was having an affair with someone in the ticket office and his wife found out.

I think he got divorced and married the affair woman. He was married 4 times all told, I believe.
She was Harry Haslam's secretary and her brother often posts in here! :)

Did he lose his loyalty points.

Paul Garner was relegated 5 times in 9 seasons. As well as the 3 relegations with us he went down with Huddersfield from Division 2 in 1973 and Division 3 in 1975.

Then he had 3 promotions in 5 seasons: with us in 1982 and 1984, and with Mansfield in 1986.

Alan Woodward’s 2nd wife used to go on coach number 1 to away games: for all I know, she still does.

Back
Top Bottom