Fans need to be at it tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Should be a decent attendance. It was tricky to get tickets on the South Stand which was a surprise considering the opposition and the price of the tickets.

You’re right. I know it’s Peterborough at home, but they’re at our level. We are where we are. We NEED a win. We NEED to roar on united to victory. If the fans can’t get up for it after the last 18 months of not being able to go to games or even fucking leave the house and the team NEED the backing then the problem is us, not them, I would say.

I know we are ‘shit’ but fuck me, we have been a lot worse. Can’t get too comfortable as fans and take success for granted, we need to remember who we are as fans.

Where will folk be lubricating their vocal chords before the game? Lots of lubrication needed today. A gallons worth I reckon

Have to admit, it's like a morgue on John St unless we score. Then all back to library mode 2 minutes later.
I was on there up to when I was 14. Was told off by the fella in front for singing. "If tha wants to sing, get thi sen ont kop. Am sick o' 'earin it"

Sound. Sorry for supporting the team.

The same bloke won 20 grand on the half time super draw thing and bought him and his mate a box. They were actually nice fellas

Reactions: Dkc
I was on there up to when I was 14. Was told off by the fella in front for singing. "If tha wants to sing, get thi sen ont kop. Am sick o' 'earin it"

Sound. Sorry for supporting the team.

The same bloke won 20 grand on the half time super draw thing and bought him and his mate a box. They were actually nice fellas
We have got to know the people we sit around and are loathe to change now, plus I used to like the craft beer bar in the concourse, but that has been closed. It is embarrassing especially sat so close to away fans, when there is no response to their singing.
I did forget myself and let out a "your town is fuckin shit" in response and if looks could kill!
Wrong of me I know, won't do it again.

Just wait until Gibbs-White actually takes on a man and tries to play a forward pass, doesn't matter if it comes to owt, we'll still raise the roof.
Oh yeah, the much fabled forward pass. The roof will come off, if we successfully manage to complete one of these.

Agreed, I'll take my boots along I'm mid 40s with a dodgy knee and haven't played Sunday league for 10 years but I'm confident I'll be more use than brewster and mcburnie

Agreed, I'll take my boots along I'm mid 40s with a dodgy knee and haven't played Sunday league for 10 years but I'm confident I'll be more use than brewster and mcburnie
Give it an extra day Db

Back
Top Bottom