Fallowfileds team to go naughty in norfolk vs the nincompoops of Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Well it’s been a while bladesfans I hope we are all feeling energised and refreshed after the international break , everyone apart from pommpey that is

Hopefully hecky has been finishing off his C license coaching badge during the international break and is ready to unlesash some proper liquid football on the championship run in

It’s no coincidence however that dropping Norwood as I have suggested for a while has coincided with an upturn in form before the break

However I’m not sold that we will go up just yet it is far far far from over and I’d say it’s 50/50 . The next 3 games are huge arguably our hardest 2 games Norwich and Burnley away with Wigan at home which should be a gimme get 7 points out of those and we’ve done the hard part

Anyway on to the team

—-LEE GWAN WES—-
BALDCOCK—ANEL—EGAN—BASH—LOWE

—-BERGE—SIR TOM DOYLE—

—JASON MACATEER—NDIAYE—

——-MCSAUCE——

My only advice to Gareth is please please do not put sharp on the bench Gareth Jebbo is now injured so Osula should be next in line behind Mcburnie i think Osula is the best striker at the club but there’s no way Gareth would start him as he takes 30 minutes Deciding whether to have green or red milk on his cheerios

Sharp is past it he’s finished there is absolutely no way he should even be in the squad if he was my pet goldfish I’d have flushed him down the toilet

Wes
Anel Egan Robinson
Bogle Berge Doyle Baldock
Ndiaye McAtee
McBurnie

Play only to win. The rewards are massive. The consequences of 0 points as opposed to 1 aren't as massive

Well it’s been a while bladesfans I hope we are all feeling energised and refreshed after the international break , everyone apart from pommpey that is

Hopefully hecky has been finishing off his C license coaching badge during the international break and is ready to unlesash some proper liquid football on the championship run in

It’s no coincidence however that dropping Norwood as I have suggested for a while has coincided with an upturn in form before the break

However I’m not sold that we will go up just yet it is far far far from over and I’d say it’s 50/50 . The next 3 games are huge arguably our hardest 2 games Norwich and Burnley away with Wigan at home which should be a gimme get 7 points out of those and we’ve done the hard part

Anyway on to the team

—-LEE GWAN WES—-
BALDCOCK—ANEL—EGAN—BASH—LOWE

—-BERGE—SIR TOM DOYLE—

—JASON MACATEER—NDIAYE—

——-MCSAUCE——

My only advice to Gareth is please please do not put sharp on the bench Gareth Jebbo is now injured so Osula should be next in line behind Mcburnie i think Osula is the best striker at the club but there’s no way Gareth would start him as he takes 30 minutes Deciding whether to have green or red milk on his cheerios

Sharp is past it he’s finished there is absolutely no way he should even be in the squad if he was my pet goldfish I’d have flushed him down the toilet

Well done Fallow, Team bang on there for me.

You are still a penis though.

Wes

Balders Anel Egan Robbo Lowe

Berge Doyle

Macatee IN

Oli Mac

Aye like jacky long throw

Cost us a penalty and should have been sent off vs Blackburn
A controversial VAR pen

And he got the ball. What am I missing about this? That's a genuine question too because I agree it was a harsh challenge but he did get the ball. Anyone else care to explain what I'm getting wrong?

A controversial VAR pen

And he got the ball. What am I missing about this? That's a genuine question too because I agree it was a harsh challenge but he did get the ball. Anyone else care to explain what I'm getting wrong?

Was it really

He stretched out with his arm and blocked the ball with his hand

I’ve seen him do worse like the one in the prem but it just proves my opinion of him that he makes bad bad decisions and has monkey nuts for brains 🧠

He may have got the ball it looked like a clear yellow where I was sat even if he did it doesn’t matter as slide tackling someone going away from goal on a yellow is mental in itself

I would play bash

Last edited:
Was it really

He stretched out with his arm and blocked the ball with his hand

I’ve seen him do worse like the one in the prem but it just proves my opinion of him that he makes bad bad decisions and has monkey nuts for brains 🧠

He may have got the ball it looked like a clear yellow where I was sat even if he did it doesn’t matter as slide tackling someone going away from goal on a yellow is mental in itself

I would play bash
So we're agreeing he got the ball, subsequently making it a good challenge but somehow that makes it a clear yellow? Have the rules changed?

His arm was in a fairly natural position, there's a reason VAR asked the ref to make a decision and pretty much everyone is agreeing it was a soft penalty to concede.

Back
Top Bottom