Fallowfields team to go Bonkers at Brizzle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
If I could make eleven changes I would after that absoloute shower the other day

The first would be Hecky for Sean Dyche but hopefully that can wait till the summer

Truly truly baffling decisions by Hecky the other day I like Ben Osborn but not as a winger

He also says Berge can’t play when he was fit but plays players who are injured like Mcburnie who he has said has been ill/throwing up

If they ain’t fit don’t play them , I would start jebbo ahead of a half fit Mcburnie

No doubt Hecky will play an injured Sharp

—-In goal league one Wesley—-

—Baldock—-Urimovic--Egan—Davies—-Enda

———Berge——-Fleck———-

——- Ndiaye ——- MGW——-

————Jebbison———

• Banned
Jebbison.

Are we on the beach already?

Jebbison was the greatest youth player in the world since messi a few weeks back ?

Or have we all written him off because he hasn’t score 12 over head kicks in his one start ?

Who should we play then ainsley ?

I'll be nice to you for once. If Bash is ok then i would revert to our back three

Wes
Bash Egan Robinson

Berge Norwood Fleck Hourihane Enda

MGW Ollie Mc

Obviously depends on our injury situ but more like our style.

We should go back to Bash, Egan, Robinson at the back, shame the only alternatives for Baldock are playing people out of position, although Osborn did a better job there and Berge theoretically should work if he puts the work in. Stevens being back to bang average would be fine if there was any quality from the other side.

Up front I think Jebbo and McBurnie together would work, but that means MGW deeper and no real place to fit in N'Diaye or Berge (except as kamikaze wingbacks). The idea of N'Diaye and MGW as a front two if Sharp and McBurnie aren't available is another one of those things that might work, or be completely ineffective as neither are really strikers.

If McBurnie is fit, play him up top with Jebbo. They've both looked too isolated playing alongside MGW. Play him in the hole behind the pair of them

Jebbison was the greatest youth player in the world since messi a few weeks back ?

Or have we all written him off because he hasn’t score 12 over head kicks in his one start ?

Who should we play then ainsley ?
Have watched him since he's come back? He's beyond bad and add to that a liability when 'helping' out defensively.
I said it back in January that we should have got another striker in on loan.

I wanna see McCall up front playing in the style of Brian Glover in Kes.
Win 1-0 via a blatant dive for a pen.
Cold showers for all the brizzle players after. And an Indian burn for their captain.
I like your style, but isn't it a Chinese burn?

Wes

Baldock-Bash-Egan-Robinson-RND

Berge - Norwood - Fleck/Hourihan

MGW - Sharp/Ndiaye

McBurnie and Jebbison, don't you see how useless these two are individually never mind as a pair. We may as play Laurel and Hardy if that's all we've got to offer.
N'Daye and MGW must start today.

Berge/ Fleck/ N'diaye - If possible must start

Mcb/ Houriane - never ever again please

The football on Friday was insipid - a team full of negativity-

He's got to demand- tempo/ positivity shots galore- I'd rather lose 4-3 than a tame/ pondering 89 minutes then sucker punch 1-0 at the death.

Back
Top Bottom