EDDIE HOWE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JayGreen17

Reaction score
He’s the only out of work manger with the credentials and who’d be acceptable to replace Chris, he’s great with developing a young squad and has promotion credential, not only that he’s kept a team in the prem for a few years.

THERES NO OTHER CANDIDATE

He’s the only out of work manger with the credentials and who’d be acceptable to replace Chris, he’s great with developing a young squad and has promotion credential, not only that he’s kept a team in the prem for a few years.

What fucking credentials?!?! He did well at Bournemouth when they were bankrolled by a wealthy owner. What the fuck have we got in common with that? He was awful at Burnley and piss poor last season talking absolute rubbish as if he watched a different game. Adkins mk2. What the fuck are people thinking?

What fucking credentials?!?! He did well at Bournemouth when they were bankrolled by a wealthy owner. What the fuck have we got in common with that? He was awful at Burnley and piss poor last season talking absolute rubbish as if he watched a different game. Adkins mk2. What the fuck are people thinking?
Plenty of teams have been backed and not done anything. Look across the city, or even better look at Bramall Lane ffs.

Putting it in CAPS doesn't make it happen.

Plenty of teams have been backed and not done anything. Look across the city, or even better look at Bramall Lane ffs.

What the fuck are you on about? Do you get paid to spout shite on here on a daily basis? I suspect it’s the alternative that you currently don’t get paid hence the time to spout shit consistently.....

Clown

What the fuck are you on about? Do you get paid to spout shite on here on a daily basis? I suspect it’s the alternative that you currently don’t get paid hence the time to spout shit consistently.....

Clown
Do you struggle with reading?

So you don’t have any sort of counter argument, wouldn’t have suspected so either. Interesting.

Counter argument to what? Your post didn’t offer a single thing? It made absolutely no sense and was of complete irrelevance to the point that Howe has no credentials

Wind your neck in and do one

Clown
You literally said his success is down to the fact he’s been bankrolled... 🥴🥴🥴

Money doesn’t = success. I thought my point was pretty clear. But you’re obviously a few pints deep...

Jason fucking Tindall!!!!?????

What planet are u on? What did he spend at Bournemouth prior to getting to the prem?

I’ll answer your question, promotions, and prem stability... who would you put in the job, realistically, if Chris has gone who is better than Howe, in or out of work to get us back in the prem?

You literally said his success is down to the fact he’s been bankrolled... 🥴🥴🥴

Money doesn’t = success. I thought my point was pretty clear. But you’re obviously a few pints deep...

Can you read? My point was he has no credentials? Howe is not a success. If he was , he’d be in management still you tool.

My point has nothing to do with money = success. He did well for a brief period whilst being bankrolled. My point is he has no credentials and has failed when he has been elsewhere and ultimately after going back. Did you just obliterate the awful job he did last season from your memory. He’d be Adkins mk2.

My point is morons like you getting wet over him as the ‘obvious’ saviour.

Clown

Cheque book Eddie who bought a sack of shit for massive money and got relegated with a 112 million wage bill? Cheque book Eddie wouldn't last ten minutes in Sheffield sans cheque book.

Can you read? My point was he has no credentials? Howe is not a success. If he was , he’d be in management still you tool.

My point has nothing to do with money = success. He did well for a brief period whilst being bankrolled. My point is he has no credentials and has failed when he has been elsewhere and ultimately after going back. Did you just obliterate the awful job he did last season from your memory. He’d be Adkins mk2.

My point is morons like you getting wet over him as the ‘obvious’ saviour.

Clown
How has he no credentials? He’s had more Premier League seasons than the bloke we’ve just sacked 🤣🤣🤣

What planet are u on? What did he spend at Bournemouth prior to getting to the prem?

I’ll answer your question, promotions, and prem stability... who would you put in the job, realistically, if Chris has gone who is better than Howe, in or out of work to get us back in the prem?

What, apart from Callum Wilson, Andrew Surman, Kenwyne Jones, Junior Stanislaw... in 14/15 as well as 7-8 the season before and plenty of frees from the prem with high wages.... yeah... that’s what planet I’m on.

Stability? What like the core you have in place from the same manager for the past 5 years rebuilding the club from ground up on a shoestring and with a win rate which is something akin to you or I playing football manager. Just like what we have thrown away yeah?

I don’t want another manager.... we’ve just let the best leave ...

What planet are you on?

How has he no credentials? He’s had more Premier League seasons than the bloke we’ve just sacked 🤣🤣🤣

That helped him a lot last year didn’t it? It also went swimmingly at Burnley.

Remind yourself where we will be at the end of this season..........

Clown

Back
Top Bottom