Does Wilder deserve credit for the Moroccan chick pea & tomato pies ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just for clarity
Is it the chick peas that are Moroccan, or the entire pie?
Nowt worse than cultural (mis) appropriation- Authentic or nowt for me - refuse to eat any old shite just chucked together in a shed in Digbeth or Gibbets Hill

I think the chickpeas are made in someone's loft on the Manor. Definitely not Moroccan in origin. The flour for the pie crust is from Smiths Flour Mill in Worksop so that's not either, although they've got a Moroccan working in HR.

As the food on offer at the lane seems to be a bit more diverse and inclusive is this due to Chris Wilder I don't think it is I don't think we yet sell Chips & Fish in the ground i could be wrong mind you.

Yes, defo. Isn't that the way the song goes anyway....'eating proper pies, the Sheff Utd way.? It was certainly the way I sung it.

I've heard from sources close to the club that it was all down to Alan Knill. Just saying like...

As the food on offer at the lane seems to be a bit more diverse and inclusive is this due to Chris Wilder I don't think it is I don't think we yet sell Chips & Fish in the ground i could be wrong mind you.
God no terrible and overpriced, heard that Jurgen Klopp recommended them to him

Back
Top Bottom