Deflated

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
We tried and tried football is shit some times,didn't Leeds batter us then Basham arrived,wilders first 6 was just as bad then we turned it around if we get to 10 games and still haven't won I'll change my opinion but until then I'll keep believing that we could have Pep or Klopp and still struggle because most of these players only know the one way wilder forced on us.

We tried and tried football is shit some times,didn't Leeds batter us then Basham arrived,wilders first 6 was just as bad then we turned it around if we get to 10 games and still haven't won I'll change my opinion but until then I'll keep believing that we could have Pep or Klopp and still struggle because most of these players only know the one way wilder forced on us.
We aren’t turning this around after a year of the same old shit.

We aren’t turning this around after a year of the same old shit.
I agree mate but that's the thing it's not the same shit at least now we have a plan B and C all the players know at the moment is plan A that Chris taught them,even if wilder stayed and carried on the same players and formation week in week out we couldn't sustain it for another 5,6 years coz they'd all be nearly 40 and wilder never wanted to change it so it's best we get it out of our system now.

Back
Top Bottom