Outgoing? Daniel Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rumours that he is coming back in January, this would surely mean mcburnie moving on in addition to Burke and Moose.

Get him back - we need to see if he's any good.

Can't be any worse than what we already have.

Perhaps a young Brewster and Jebbison can have as much impact as Deane and Agana had when they came together

UTB

So you're saying he won't be coming back in January then..?
Now he's out there and playing, I don't see him back this season.

There are still several senior pros on the books who play up front. If we offloaded Burke, McBurnie and Mousset in January that might change things but I don't see how the occasional 30 mins brings him on better than playing week in week out and being tutored by Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank.

Leave him there. Our seasons a write off now anyway. He comes back and sits here his value doesn't increase. Ultimately the board will only be looking at dollar signs with the lad anyway. If he bags 20 in L1 we might fetch £5-10m for him in the Summer. The 3 Pillar strategy for success!!

Now he's out there and playing, I don't see him back this season.

There are still several senior pros on the books who play up front. If we offloaded Burke, McBurnie and Mousset in January that might change things but I don't see how the occasional 30 mins brings him on better than playing week in week out and being tutored by Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank.

I work with a Burton fan CB who say‘s he’s getting better with every game. Say’s it really looks like JFH’s knowledge is really impacting on the lad. With that in mind I’d leave him there ideally however the rumours down there are that JFH is eyeing up the Charlton job so may jump ship.

I work with a Burton fan CB who say‘s he’s getting better with every game. Say’s it really looks like JFH’s knowledge is really impacting on the lad. With that in mind I’d leave him there ideally however the rumours down there are that JFH is eyeing up the Charlton job so may jump ship.

The stat twat ratings agree with your colleague.

Screenshot_20211127_233753.jpg

Leave him there. Our seasons a write off now anyway. He comes back and sits here his value doesn't increase. Ultimately the board will only be looking at dollar signs with the lad anyway. If he bags 20 in L1 we might fetch £5-10m for him in the Summer. The 3 Pillar strategy for success!!
what a difference a game makes

If JFH goes to Charlton then that would be a good move for Jebbo too, albeit I don’t think he could having already featured for us and Burton this season already.

We were talking about him yesterday and despite the massive clamour to bring him back the worst thing he could do at this stage is be stuck sat on our bench fighting for the odd 10-15 minute cameos. Better for him to play every week.

He will have to have one hell of a second half of the season to get 20 goals, he's only got 4 goals so far.

Get him back - we need to see if he's any good.

Can't be any worse than what we already have.

Perhaps a young Brewster and Jebbison can have as much impact as Deane and Agana had when they came together

UTB
The way you see if he’s any good is to leave him alone and develop on loan.

Expectations need to be managed with this lad. One tap in and all of a sudden he’s the next Shearer in a lot of peoples eyes. Let him learn his trade under JFH this season. We have more than enough capable forwards at the club without piling a load of pressure on an 18 year old kid.

Sure he was sat behind the dug out yesterday but may be wrong.

Whoever it was had their hood up but it certainly looked like him in face and stature.

Do you wear a suit and pretend you’re just the other side of the barrier in the Executive box? ;)

nah - we're not quite the row behind - there's not a lot of leg room on the first row due to the barrier between "them" and us !

the top two rows of the exec box can have a few part time personalities - Rooty sits up there when not holding a cricket bat.

some of them can be a fucking pain - coming back up late after half time :mad:

UTB

Do you wear a suit and pretend you’re just the other side of the barrier in the Executive box? ;)

As for something else we saw recently - not sure if it's been mentioned on here before............

During the Blackpool game, Stuart McCall was in the Blackpool dug out and during our singing of the GCB song before the game kicked off - McCall turned round to face South Stand and my boy said that McCall was singing the song!

So here's a conspiracy theory for you all - the date was 30th October - did McCall know at that time he was joining United some 3 weeks later!

Was that a little nod to the fans about what was to come?

UTB

Jebbison was probably there because he had played the day before so would have the day off and will have wanted to support hecky as he was the one who gave him his chance when he was interim

I love it how Liverpool hold out for 23M for brewster and we want 8M ish and clauses for Jebbo...

Brewster hasn't scored a premier league goal... Took Jebbo 5 minutes..

25M or fuck off... When are we gonna play the game, DCL is how much now... Do we think Everton will say, ahhh give us 20M its a decent profit, nope they'll hold for the right price for a striker..

I love it how Liverpool hold out for 23M for brewster and we want 8M ish and clauses for Jebbo...

Brewster hasn't scored a premier league goal... Took Jebbo 5 minutes..

25M or fuck off... When are we gonna play the game, DCL is how much now... Do we think Everton will say, ahhh give us 20M its a decent profit, nope they'll hold for the right price for a striker..
You're right, however we need the money and Liverpool didn't. Stronger position to negotiate from.

Back
Top Bottom