Outgoing? Daniel Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jebbison is a prospect at this point. He himself will know he has a long way to go before he is in the first team squad on a regular basis. And let’s not forget how bad we have been, he been a bright light in a dire season, although based on 30 minutes.

Can someone at United have a chat and throw Jordan Slew into the conversation.

Can they show/tell him what Dean Henderson did and then offer him a fair contract at United and get him involved in the first team set up next season or nurture his development with a loan period where he is going to play.

The club need to be bold and strong with our development teams - they seem to have stepped up a level in production and we now need to use some of them as clubs like Chelsea do and get them ready for proper 1st team action.

UTB

At least I am a little more comfortable that the Prince is in charge overseeing such scenarios. He's not stupid, but had MaCabe still been involved you would have seen dollar signs spinning through his eyes. 'When the top clubs come knocking..............' etc etc.

So did Jordan Slew and Giralamo.
Neither of those looked good to me in their first appearance, but Jags did, not least because in the first few minutes on the pitch he played passes with either foot, not something footballers did regularly then and sadly not even now when you look at our current squad !

Don't know why we bother. Anyone decent now gets shipped out before appearing for us or after a handful of games, if we are lucky.

I can see Jebbisons career is going to get Jettisoned here

Fulham got around that figure for Harvey Elliot when he was

Fulham received a similar figure for Harvey Elliot when he was only on a youth Contract from Liverpool.

Accounting for inflation, him being ‘one of the top talents in the country’ and with the amount of clubs interested I’d expect a similar figure.

So yeah 10/8 mill will do just fine.
We paid a fortune for Brewster, so it's not impossible!

Surely 90 mins don't have ITK sources at all of the major clubs, who cannot wait to spill their guts about who they are after? Much more likely to be bullshit put about by his agent.
Doubt it’s even come from his agent tbh. Jebbison has attracted a lot of interest from united fans in the last week so using him guarantees clicks from unitedites whilst using foreign clubs as the potential buyers means it’s unlikely to be rebuked by those clubs. Wouldn’t surprise me either if the clubs mentioned scout England age group games and jebbison being a championship player means he’d be easier to acquire than the prem players in those sides. So 2+2 = 12.

Sheffield United could already have a battle on their hands to keep hold of Daniel Jebbison, according to a report from 90Min.com today.

It is claimed that a number of clubs, including Manchester United, Everton, Chelsea, and Borussia Dortmund are monitoring Jebbison.

Other teams, including Bayern Munich are also said to be keen on the 17-year-old, who made an impressive first appearance last week.

I'm surprised the thread title hasn't had a visit............

Spelling police Memes

How sharpe are you?

Back
Top Bottom