Outgoing? Daniel Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So if he’s that good why didn’t he start in front of Billy last season who we just let go for feck all!!!???

Clearly Hecky does rate him / trust him
Recalled him from his loan then never played him, despite the front line being injury ravaged and not firing on all cylinders.

i think theres every chance we will sell jebbo it looks like osula has gone in front of him in the pecking order especially as he seems to be taking the illy/sander route of refusing to sign a new contract
I think there was a decent chance of that but his injury hasn’t helped things.

Recalled him from his loan then never played him, despite the front line being injury ravaged and not firing on all cylinders.
Jebbison came on for Sharp after 60 minutes vs Preston at the end of the season and absolutely savaged the defenders after Sharp had done nothing all game. We ended up scoring three goals in about 30 minutes with him on the pitch.

Jebbison came on for Sharp after 60 minutes vs Preston at the end of the season and absolutely savaged the defenders after Sharp had done nothing all game. We ended up scoring three goals in about 30 minutes with him on the pitch.

He’s a quality prospect with so much raw potential.

Seeing the players we're after and could get just makes me want him sold even more. It could be the extra bit of money we need

Sign 3 of those linked on permanents and Jebbison would be forgotten about immediately

Then he'd be free to go and bother someone else's treatment room

Seeing the players we're after and could get just makes me want him sold even more. It could be the extra bit of money we need

Sign 3 of those linked on permanents and Jebbison would be forgotten about immediately

Then he'd be free to go and bother someone else's treatment room
you could be right hc and could give us the extra wedge to get akpom over the line

Massively. As a prospect, he’s streets ahead of DCL for me. I find it mad how quick some people are to write him off. He’s just 19.
Haarland was still at RB Salzburg at 19, it’s unreal how many fans expect the finished article by the time players are 20. Players usually peak from 27 onwards depending on position. The raw talent is clearly there, it just needs nurturing.

Haarland was still at RB Salzburg at 19, it’s unreal how many fans expect the finished article by the time players are 20. Players usually peak from 27 onwards depending on position. The raw talent is clearly there, it just needs nurturing.
But we're linked with a 27 year old striker who scored 28 goals last season and people are saying he's too old 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

i think theres every chance we will sell jebbo it looks like osula has gone in front of him in the pecking order especially as he seems to be taking the illy/sander route of refusing to sign a new contract
Totally agree. Anyone with value, one year on their contract without interest in signing will be out the door.

Totally agree. Anyone with value, one year on their contract without interest in signing will be out the door.
Where is this refusing to sign a new contract come from, I haven't seen anything official, also I haven't seen anything official of anyone out of contract at the end of next season been offered a new one either.

Back
Top Bottom