Outgoing? Daniel Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am hoping that somebody had the foresight to extend Jebbo's deal with us rather than concentrating on his own multi-million pound pay-off.

Does anyone know when his current contract expires?

If we aren't going to give him real game time next season I'd guess he'll be off in the summer if the interest is real.

I am hoping that somebody had the foresight to extend Jebbo's deal with us rather than concentrating on his own multi-million pound pay-off.
I don’t know if it was down to Wilder. It shouldn’t be. It should be down to Lester’s recommendations where academy players are concerned. Same with the new bloke. Whoever it’s going to be, he’s unlikely to be here in five years time so shouldn’t be dictating which academy players are given contracts.

Probably a good time for him to get out.

He’s best served staying here for a season (at least) and establishing himself as a starter in the 1st team. If we don’t get promoted, do a Bellingham and go to Germany.

But if we got an offer of £10/8 million for him, then I would not be surprised if he would be off in the summer. Be a real shame.

He’s best served staying here for a season (at least) and establishing himself as a starter in the 1st team. If we don’t get promoted, do a Bellingham and go to Germany.

But if we got an offer of £10/8 million for him, then I would not be surprised if he would be off in the summer. Be a real shame.
10 million 😂

Fulham got around that figure for Harvey Elliot when he was
10 million 😂
Fulham received a similar figure for Harvey Elliot when he was only on a youth Contract from Liverpool.

Accounting for inflation, him being ‘one of the top talents in the country’ and with the amount of clubs interested I’d expect a similar figure.

So yeah 10/8 mill will do just fine.

Fulham got around that figure for Harvey Elliot when he was

Fulham received a similar figure for Harvey Elliot when he was only on a youth Contract from Liverpool.

Accounting for inflation, him being ‘one of the top talents in the country’ and with the amount of clubs interested I’d expect a similar figure.

So yeah 10/8 mill will do just fine.
Or maybe say no and start giving them a chance for a change

What sort of a club would pay eye watering money for a lad who's only really played children's football and a little bit with the grown ups?? Absolutely insane.

What sort of a club would pay eye watering money for a lad who's only really played children's football and a little bit with the grown ups?? Absolutely insane.
Ask Monaco, Dortmund and Co.

I'm surprised the thread title hasn't had a visit............

Spelling police Memes

Let's see if we can keep a youth this time and give them a chance

It would be nice to give some of these youngsters a chance to progress with us but I think chances will be limited with any incoming manager probably preferring experienced players with the remit being promotion.

This current crop of youth certainly do have an air of something special about them. They need time to develop, but we should be basing a good bit of our squad development around blooding them.

Youth plus shrewd investment on Champ, L1 and L2 players.

It would be nice to give some of these youngsters a chance to progress with us but I think chances will be limited with any incoming manager probably preferring experienced players with the remit being promotion.
Don't Norwich have players in their squad currently from their academy. Maybe don't rely on all of them but some of them should be included next season

Perhaps adopt the policy that if they make the bench an automatic contract incentive kicks in, more for playing, scoring, MoM,

I don’t know if it was down to Wilder. It shouldn’t be. It should be down to Lester’s recommendations where academy players are concerned. Same with the new bloke. Whoever it’s going to be, he’s unlikely to be here in five years time so shouldn’t be dictating which academy players are given contracts.
He did always say that he was in charge of all aspects of the club.

Don't Norwich have players in their squad currently from their academy. Maybe don't rely on all of them but some of them should be included next season

Absolutely. Unfortunately our relegation will mean that our better youngsters may be poached by teams in the PL and abroad.

Also there's the progression angle to consider. Stay with us and maybe make the bench the odd occasion. Or sign for a PL team on probably alot more money and maybe make the bench or get sent out on loan.

I would hope that our new manager will be briefed that he must bring through some of our youngsters. Let's hope that is the case!!

I doubt united will sell any of the youngsters unless the player indicates they’d run down their deal in order to get a move.

Back
Top Bottom