Player Suggestion Callum O'Hare

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I really like him and said so in another thread, can't remember where now! But definitely worth a shout, he could presumably play the Duffy role or as part of a flat midfield also.

He's been very good for Coventry this season. Gets forward, can take a man on and has a great defensive workrate. Would be a solid addition for the Championship.
Stand by what I said and has started this season well too. Coventry's player of the year. This is where we should be shopping, not trying to compete with the PL teams for transfers

Stand by what I said and has started this season well too. Coventry's player of the year. This is where we should be shopping, not trying to compete with the PL teams for transfers
Couldn’t agree more, players making the step up are much hungrier, look what happened to our piggy neighbours who had a similar recruitment strategy to what we seem to have now..

Another goal for him today

Since this thread was posted he's torn his ACL (against us last Boxing Day) but he seems to have come back well

His contract now only has 6 months left which, in addition to the injury factor, makes him more attainable for us

Surely we'll be looking at him in January

We need to be looking at attacking midfielders on permanent deals. O'Hare is one who could be a vital player next season and also a good longer term asset

On a free or for a nominal fee I’d happily take him as he’s a skilful player but if they want a decent fee he’d be a massive risk with his injury record.

He might still be in semi recovery for a while yet, so I'd see him maybe starting 25 or so games next season, but getting us a lot of points. We'll definitely need some creative talent like this to bounce straight back, minus Ndiaye

Great player. Still recovering from that lengthy injury but would be a good signing. Get him for for small fee + Fleck as part of deal

With his contract up in the summer I imagine we’d be looking at this. Very tidy player and would fit right in.

Need Hamer to be having a word in his ear.

Need Hamer to be having a word in his ear.
Good player 👍 maybe out of our spending power though, but maybe one day when we stop playing the skint card and actually show some ambition he's the type we should be signing.

Back
Top Bottom