CONFIRMED Burke joins Millwall on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Honestly I am kinda surprised we are getting rid with Lys out. Unless we have a wide player coming in.

One of the weirdest players I’ve ever seen at United. I’m so mixed on him. I think if he went to league one and stayed there for years he would be an absolute legend at that level. It genuinely is like having Usain Bolt up front.

he’s an absolute specimen. Pace and power. Amazing genetics. Technically he’s an ok footballer. His limbs just move 3 steps ahead of his brain though.

he is probably one of the best athletes I’ve seen at United.

if he was a bull his jizz would be worth an absolute fuck tonne.

Callum Robinson looks quality at this level at the moment so it’s looking like a terrible swap on our part.

One of the weirdest players I’ve ever seen at United. I’m so mixed on him. I think if he went to league one and stayed there for years he would be an absolute legend at that level. It genuinely is like having Usain Bolt up front.
I've seen Usain Bolt trial in the Australian Aleague. Trust me Burke looks like Messi compared to him 😂

he’s an absolute specimen. Pace and power. Amazing genetics. Technically he’s an ok footballer. His limbs just move 3 steps ahead of his brain though.

he is probably one of the best athletes I’ve seen at United.

if he was a bull his jizz would be worth an absolute fuck tonne.

Callum Robinson looks quality at this level at the moment so it’s looking like a terrible swap on our part.
Jizz he would miss the target 😂

At least we can start totalling up the losses on the deals outside of Rammers then now.

How much did Robbo arrive for? I've seen both 6m and 7m touted.

What cash adjustment did we get? Was it 2m? 3m?

Unless it's the horrible 'undisclosed' then we can at least work out the loss on a player we bought, didn't use properly, moved on elsewhere and who is now a fan favorite at his new place!

I suspect this won't be the first loss making departure from our poor top flight recruitment effort.

At least we can start totalling up the losses on the deals outside of Rammers then now.

How much did Robbo arrive for? I've seen both 6m and 7m touted.

What cash adjustment did we get? Was it 2m? 3m?

Unless it's the horrible 'undisclosed' then we can at least work out the loss on a player we bought, didn't use properly, moved on elsewhere and who is now a fan favorite at his new place!

I suspect this won't be the first loss making departure from our poor top flight recruitment effort.
£3m plus Burke was the deal

Think we would be lucky to get £1m for Burke but better than nowt!

£3m plus Burke was the deal

They had our pants down. And the thing is even a few know nothings on here (me included) thought at the time that it was a bad deal and couldn't understand it.

Whisper it quietly, but sometimes us PlayStation managers who have watched and played football for decades (admittedly at a much lower level for the latter) might actually have a valid opinion on what's going on and who is a decent player or not...

Back
Top Bottom