Blades number plate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BigBed

Bladesman.
Reaction score
I've got 5 private plates, not showing off or being Billy big bollocks, but they will never go down in value, only ever rise, so it's more of an investment.
First one I bought for £85 a good few years ago, now worth £1500.

raul

With an eye for an exquisite goal
Reaction score

ShockingBadBuy

Often disappointed, never discouraged
Reaction score
Cocking Sad Boy. Quite right. This site is an extension of our club and is viewed by millions worldwide. I implore; what impression does it give now it is devoid of quality posters and merely full of cartoon posting sharks, fellow blade?

Raul. ‘Row-ull’ Low quality prole, arguing on the Humber.

Just a bit of harmless fun, fellow blade.

HodgysBrokenThumb

Reaction score
The current sequence of threads reads ‘New Coach’, followed by ‘Blades number plate’. Are they connected, by any chance? (By posting this reply, I realise I am breaking the sequence.)

Reaction score
My registration plate is BLADES40 over here in Australia. Got a strange query one day in a petrol station. the bloke behind the counter asked me if I was into helicopters?!?!?!?!?!?
The fact that I have a scarf in the back window, along with a club crest sticker and a club crest air freshener (All Christmas presents from the kids I might add) should have given it away but, no.......Helicopters.

Scarebus

🐍🐍🐍
Reaction score
My registration plate is BLADES40 over here in Australia. Got a strange query one day in a petrol station. the bloke behind the counter asked me if I was into helicopters?!?!?!?!?!?
The fact that I have a scarf in the back window, along with a club crest sticker and a club crest air freshener (All Christmas presents from the kids I might add) should have given it away but, no.......Helicopters.

I love helicopters. So much so my number plate is CH09 PER, but when I went in the petrol station the other day the bloke asked me if I like cocks.

Tarqs

Reaction score
I have never understood the expense and depths people go to in order to fail in writing their own name/desired word. It’s the absolute epitome of vanity and tackyness rolled in to one.
Whilst I agree with most fails, this one is a pretty obvious one.

As BigBed also alluded to, good investment too, so tacky vain and thrifty all rolled into one :D

Blade-on-Tyne

Reaction score
When my dad bought his first car back in the 1950s it had a single letter W registration. This was in the days when Sheffield council issued plates.
It’s been on 6 cars since and now is worth £5K.
Not a bad investment.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom