Berge Injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Was named in the line up but never started, did he bet injured?

Long season ahead, better to keep one of our best assets in good shape. Didn’t need him against that bunch of agricultural « footballers » today.

His absence kept the run going of us not winning when he’s been in the team since the Chelsea game in July 2020…,

He’s featured in 50% of the league wins this season

He hasn't. The only two games he's missed this season are the two we've won. I don't buy into the whole idea of us winning more or being more likely to win when he doesn't play. You could say that about any player that we signed within the last 18 months.

He hasn't. The only two games he's missed this season are the two we've won. I don't buy into the whole idea of us winning more or being more likely to win when he doesn't play. You could say that about any player that we signed within the last 18 months.
Ha ha good point, was thinking he missed preston 😂

No you can’t. His record sticks out a mile in this respect.

No you can’t. His record sticks out a mile in this respect.

Yes you can. Since the start of the 19/20 season we've won 23 games and lost 44 so you could say the same thing about any player that has featured in that time.

The insinuation is that we lose/don't win games because of Berge, which is complete nonsense.

We won most of the games Nade played in ,but other than the Arse match he was not much ,use always tired , etc that meant nowt . reply to DC

Yes you can. Since the start of the 19/20 season we've won 23 games and lost 44 so you could say the same thing about any player that has featured in that time.

The insinuation is that we lose/don't win games because of Berge, which is complete nonsense.
If you can find another player who has played 21 games since the start of 2020-21 and hasn’t been on the winning side, I will be very surprised.

Agreed. It’s a bit like saying we don’t win games when JOC is not available. JOC has been here longer than Berge, so the coincidence is probably true. lol

The lad has no history of regular injuries prior to joining United. His first serious injury and significant layoff came last season.Let's hope it hasn't brought with it regular hamstring issues. The lad did the right thing flagging this up in the warm up - potentially saving himself from a long layoff and the manager from disrupting the team early in the game. These agendas are nauseating at this point.

If you can find another player who has played 21 games since the start of 2020-21 and hasn’t been on the winning side, I will be very surprised.

That’s not what was said though, is it.

And again, the insinuation that we’re not winning games because of Berge is complete nonsense.

Reactions: SWB

That’s not what was said though, is it.

And again, the insinuation that we’re not winning games because of Berge is complete nonsense.
That's what I said. I don't know what anyone else said.

Berge and his form has certainly been a contributory factor to us not winning games. He is not alone in this, of course.

Back
Top Bottom