Benjamin Bloom on Slav

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I did miss Ben's videos over the last couple of season. Knows his stuff.
Oh Ben I've missed you.❤❤
I'm looking forward to watching Ben again. Top bloke who knows his stuff and offers an unbiased opinion based on where teams are now compared to lazy media pundits who judge teams on their past.

Why did you all stop watching him?

He's covered every Premier League match of ours for the past two seasons.

Its all most worth while being relegated just to here ben again ;)

Why did you all stop watching him?

He's covered every Premier League match of ours for the past two seasons.

Good question, and I honestly don't know. I did see a few snippets, but I used to enjoy his reviews of all the champ fixtures more. I also think Hugh Wizzy out competed him for my affections, certainly during the 1st PL season anyway.

Would have Cairney in an instant.

Bye bye Norwood.

pommpey

All very interesting, the point around player 'cycles' is a very good one and possibly ultimately Wilders undoing in recruitment.

Basham, Fleck, Norwood, Sharp, Stevens etc etc all excellent over the last few years as the core of the squad - but mostly likely over their peaks and onto a downward trajectory and coming to the end of their 'cycles' in this team. Reliance on these replicating form of prior years is a big part of our struggles this year.

Really interested to see what the first 11 looks like on the opening day. Whilst not all change is good, a freshening up of the core feels like exactly what we need.

I like how he interrupted his bath to make the video. Got visions of loads of half finished jobs all around his house and garden. His missus holding up one end of a sideboard, "Ben?", "Hold on darling, Huddersfield just announced a shake up of the backroom staff".

Three and a half grand of Korg Kronos 88 in the background as well.

Beast of a workstation.

What? Oh yeah. United ....

pommpey
What do you think he kicks out on that before his morning shit, deep purple - Lazy or Abba - Mamma Mia?

Back
Top Bottom