Benito Raman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm not sure I see the logic in this, from a Sheffield United standpoint. I can see the sense in the Coulibaly transfer, but this one doesn't add up in the same way.

I'm not sure I see the logic in this, from a Sheffield United standpoint. I can see the sense in the Coulibaly transfer, but this one doesn't add up in the same way.
Only thing I can see is if you could buy him relatively on the cheap from struggling Schalke, he then has a top season in Belgium and you then sell him with a big profit. Otherwise, it would indeed be a strange one.

I know we haven't spent crazy on wages but surely naturally as a relegated Premier league team we will be somewhat close to our own FFP restrictions. Helping when we were in the premier league makes sense, I'm not sure it does below that apart from cheap young talent.

This makes zero sense to me. He's 26. He's unlikely to progress to be good enough for us if he isn't now.

He have too many strikers. Send them Mouse for 6 months., if he does well cash in. If not, he's not terrorising the streets of Sheffield. Or Burke. Or a kid.

This came up on the united world transfer thread few days ago.

Can’t believe we have missed out on this signing, when will United get their act together and do some business? How many points do we need to stay up? With the likes of Norwood and sharp and egan and didz and basham and fleck it feels like we are lacking experience somewhat. How many promotions have they even got between them? 38? If berge thinks the championship is going to be anything like the easy ride of the champions league which he excelled in, he’s going to get a rude awakening. We could do with a striker that is proven to score goals at this level or at least a manager proven at this level. My Mrs is getting both barrels tonight I am absolutely fuming. She’s so fucking dumb, she knows nothing about football, only started getting into it for our promotion season to the prem, and she’s like ‘why can’t you just go up again? Don’t you have all the same players? And I’m like SO ANGRY IM GONNA DO AN EMOTICON WEVE JUST MISSED OUT ON SANDERSON AND NOW OUR SISTER CLUB HAVE MISSED OUT ON A TARGET THEY ALSO DONT NEED and she’s like who’s Sanderson and I threw her dog out the window. That’s who. Relegation battle. Incoming. Fuming lads, dog’s getting a booting now got to go, let me know when we sign someone

Bladesmarketplace: does anyone have a garage, a car and a hosepipe I can borrow for one night? Happy to return on collection basis only

Back
Top Bottom