Bash to Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He deserves one last BIG pay day and some more Premier league football to sign off the last few years of his career, he wont be seeing that here in a hurry. Love him, but the old guard need to move on aswell and make way for the young lads.

Good luck sweet prince, you always gave 110%.

I would drive him there myself - if he wanted to go. He has given everything to this club, and obviously would love him to stay... But if he can cash in one last time, I would want that for him.
Morgs was always my favorite player of all time, but Bash is getting close... The heart on that bastard is incredible.

Very few players earn the right to do what they want with the best wishes of the club and the fans. Bash is one of those few. If he goes, he goes with my very best wishes. Bloke has run his blood to water for the club, good times and bad. I wish some of the current wasters would use him as an example (a talented fat french idiot for starters).

I would leave if I were him. Club legend and nothing left to achieve (that we’re likely to achieve). One last payday and chance to play in the Prem, no brainer.

Absolutely don’t want him to but wouldn’t begrudge him.
If Bash wants to play in the PL with Burnley he'd have to go there this month. They're coming down and they're not going to be going back up any time soon.

For him a great opportunity and wouldn’t blame him one jot. For the blades = the last straw. We’re doomed.

Hopefully he will stay one of our few bright spots that haven't given up on the club. The club are cutting though so I doubt that they would be offering him much.If the club thinks a young player could possibly bring what Bash brings every game good luck finding one.

Don’t ask PH as he won’t know what’s happening

If we can get a fee for him then I'm sure he'll be sold on. I don't agree with it but that's where we are now. The owners will say he's 33, in the last year of his contract and no doubt on good money so to get a fee for him too they will be pleased.

Back
Top Bottom