Incoming? AZ Player. TIjjani Reijnders

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Planning for life after Berge.
Sensible.

Never heard of this lad but a quick scroll through Twitter suggests he's quite highly rated in the Erdevise.

Think hes in team of the season so far as far as as opta stats are concerned...

So another norwood then 😁

Planning for life after Berge.
Sensible.

Never heard of this lad but a quick scroll through Twitter suggests he's quite highly rated in the Erdevise.
I’ve always been in the ‘we need to keep Berge’ camp. Weve all seen him enough now to know he’s a luxury. I’d be devastated if N’Diaye went and if we need to cash in on someone I’d rather it be Berge

Does he not need to take a few days off around Christmas?

Tijjani Martin Reijnders, has a very shiny nose, and if you saw him scoring, you could even say it glows 🎶
If you see him scoring for us then perhaps your red nose comes from wet red tinted specs !

Kind of upcoming player we might attract. Marketvalue on the rise.

He is highly regarded apparently in Dutch football from what I have heard and the Reijnders family are a well known footballing family in Dutch football

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen are all also pro footballers
Foxy Can we have a groan button please 🙏

Is this who Nixon is trying to hawk on his Patreon, almost a week late?

Screenshot_20221106_144406.jpg

He is highly regarded apparently in Dutch football from what I have heard and the Reijnders family are a well known footballing family in Dutch football

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen are all also pro footballers
Haha a reindeer called Donner

Yeah, little chance we can afford him.
Best player on the park in this game. Very tidy player. Good goal too.

We’re definitely still interested in him the only problem is these performances aren’t doing us any favours 😅

File under 'out of our range'

Him and Doyle in midfield though...... imagine that. Pure silkball. We could invent a new sport

We’re definitely still interested in him the only problem is these performances aren’t doing us any favours 😅

Find it difficult to believe that given what we're hearing re: the budget.

Back
Top Bottom