Anyone want to be involved in a singing fundraising video?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Details still pretty confidential as it's a big idea and set to get good coverage!

If any of you are singers, or can sing, or have singing/choir experience, or even if you can't and you want to get involved, the more the merrier! Please just leave a comment on here so I can start sending private messages to interested people, and start getting the ball rolling.

Will be a fun video, very Blades specific, raising money for St Luke's and all you'll have to do is sing a song in to your laptop or phone camera and send the video!

Leave a comment below if you're keen and I'll be in touch with you very quickly!

Thanks Blades!

The same goes if anyone is involved in any orchestras etc and would like to be involved.

Cheers!

Every blade on here should be joing in
" Your not bouncing any more".
That should be the test.
😆👍🐥

Am interested actually.
Can't sing but might do a vid trying to sing sommat. for you

So the idea is to get as many fans singing greasy chip butty on a video as possible, to a set backing track that'll be sent to everyone involved (might be a standard backing track but might also be working with an orchestra!)

We'll edit the vids together and do some sound wizardry and get it out there as a symbol of what Blades can do when we pull together, with a view to getting some more boost for the St Luke's fundraiser!

If you'd be up for it or know anyone who would, please let me know asap!

This'll be a cracking laugh and a great way to help a good cause.

UTB!

Looking to get a couple of top notch "lead singers" involved as well, so it's also a good chance to be involved in something you can keep (the video) to show to kids and grandkids etc!

I only sing when we're winning, so I'd be no good to you for a while.

I quite enjoy a good karaoke night.Granted I have to be pretty drunk mind.If I can have a pretend microphone in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other may be interested🤣👍

Yes . I’m interested sent you a PM with my email address. UTB

If you need the basic guitar chords, give me a shout

Back
Top Bottom