Player Suggestion Anyone to replace Kevin Gage

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

robbiez666

Reaction score
I'd take Nigel fecking Pearson at this stage.

The players are bad but he's been consistently dreadful every single game!

The highlight of tonight was him moaning about Bogle not going past his man and he kept going on about it as Bogle went past his man.

You think he's wank, on Talksport they said "About to come on, fan's favourite Sander Berge" 😂😂😂

You think he's wank, on Talksport they said "About to come on, fan's favourite Sander Berge" 😂😂😂
Paul McKenna on Preston's iFollow described the front two paring of Sharp and Brewster as 'just about the best I've ever seen at championship level...' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As wank as that was, Gage was genuinely talking about Berge being a physical presence in the air. I get that he has some shocking opinions but even his covid shite is more accurate than that one.

He’s like a poor mans David Ike with his bollox COVID theories where the whole world has made up this pandemic just to fuck up a boozer in a village near chesterfield

In commentary he kept lambasting players for crossing the ball, “didn’t need to put that in there” in his mildly camp tones

No Kev your right, let’s just tip tap it about on the by line till we get robbed - prat.

Kevin Gage’s commentary is so poor. He whispers complete nonsense most of the time. If we do anything ok he describes it as brilliant. I just mute the commentary so that I don’t have to listen to the wassock.

Negative LTF will suffice, so yes.

Did he commentate on the game today?
if so was he allowed into the ground and if so why, as he is antivax

Did he commentate on the game today?
if so was he allowed into the ground and if so why, as he is antivax
surely joking? Why this tribal nonsense with personal medical decisions? Being unvaccinated means you had to have a negative lft to enter which is actually far safer than the nhs pass.

I think Gagey does a great job as summariser and he loves the club. I don't agree with is political views either but he's entitled to his opinion like we all are.

First sutv broadcast of the season he said he knew nothing about Slav. He then said he went on the Watford and Fulham forums to find stuff out about him. Then spent time spouting off as if he was a expert. A bit like his covid nonsense

Seems to be an agenda here with some people because of his views, speaks total sense about covid stuff if you look into it
He can have whatever opinions he wants but if one of his genuine opinions is "Berge is a physical presence in the air" then I have absolutely no interest in anything else he has to say as the man has clearly lost his marbles.

Seems to be an agenda here with some people because of his views, speaks total sense about covid stuff if you look into it
He seemingly knows less than most fans. When we appointed Slav he said he knew nothing about him so looked on the Fulham and Watford message boards. About as in depth as his COVID research I guess.

Mark Duffy was on co-comm on SUTV
Also did some whispering a bit like Gage. Though I did like Duffy audibly making tut sounds whenever we did anything below standard.

Obviously was better than Gage, but no real passion or energy to his co-comms weirdly.

Back
Top Bottom