CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anal sex is not exclusively for gay males, you know.

I for one thoroughly enjoy the thrills of being pegged into oblivion by Mistress Beatrix. It's a bit hard to walk afterwards, but I'm usually on all fours being led by a leash anyway.
Are you barking (mad) ?

Well, well, well...... After weeks of frustration, it seems that we may well have a breakthrough finally....what with a bid supposedly provisionally accept....

Yet I see nobody rimming with excitement.

What exactly is the difference between accepted and provisionally accepted?
Our offer seems to be the only one in at the moment and it's been accepted by Malmo, if other bids come in, they may change their minds.

Guess they can’t accept any offers formally while Bordeaux’s option to buy remains in place. Hopefully things move from tomorrow when the clause expires.

I’d assume it means we’ve concluded negotiations with Malmo and have permission to begin official talks with the players representatives however a deal can not be completed whilst ever there’s an outstanding option held on the player by another team even if we agree terms with the players representation.

The concern now will be that once Bordeaux do forgo their option on him another wealthier team could see that as the green light match our offer with Malmo and offer the player better personal terms.

Anel ain’t happening. Physically you can’t get it in and no matter what you try, anything to smooth the passage, it won’t fit in.

I'm not sure I'd want to be anywhere near the medical staff or physios when they give Anel a post match massage.

Our only real hope of getting this transfer done and dusted is for Hecky to spit on his thumb whilst on the backscuttle and rub it on Anel for a bit until he loosens up to the idea of joining us. Either that or some marching powder and a straw 🤷‍♂️

Just said the same to Carlton.

A choice between Northern England and Northern Italy as summer approaches. Hmmm... Surely the boggy pitches and inadequate Shirecliffe facilities will swing this in our favour. Come on Lester, convince him that the city centre still has clothes and shoe shops.

A choice between Northern England and Northern Italy as summer approaches. Hmmm... Surely the boggy pitches and inadequate Shirecliffe facilities will swing this in our favour. Come on Lester, convince him that the city centre still has clothes and shoe shops.
Lille's not to shabby to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom