CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

idleurchin

International Arm Stealer
Reaction score
is what we want….

According to this tweet

Attachments

• 71703846-CAF2-4200-BF8C-ACAE1ACCF80A.png
    71703846-CAF2-4200-BF8C-ACAE1ACCF80A.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 204

I'm sure Hecky said not long ago that we were looking at the overseas market

May have shown an interest as he's a CB and played for Forest

Is a Bosnian professional footballer who plays as a centre-back for Allsvenskan club Malmö FF and the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team.

Ahmedhodžić started his professional career at Nottingham Forest, before joining Malmö FF in 2019. Later that year, he was loaned to Hobro IK.

A former Swedish youth international, Ahmedhodžić even made his senior international debut for Sweden, only to switch his allegiance to Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2020, earning 12 caps since.

Never heard of him so googled - 6’4” Bosnian (Swedish) centre half who won the league with Malmo. Only 22 as well. Contracted until 2023. Sounds like he’d cost money so I’m not sure how realistic this would be

This bloke is a bit of a monster and would be a cracking signing, was highly thought if a year or two ago so would be a bit if a coup for us.

Shame, it sounds like Ajax have been promised Anel. Always worth asking though I suppose. We have looked vulnerable at the back and desperately needed someone to plug that hole.

Very much doubt he's coming here. In Football Manager he becomes one of the World's best centre-backs. Also scored about 70 goals for me in 4 seasons from corners and long throw ins but I'm sure he wouldn't do that irl

Shame, it sounds like Ajax have been promised Anel. Always worth asking though I suppose. We have looked vulnerable at the back and desperately needed someone to plug that hole.

Not surprising really considering what goes on in Amsterdam (so I've been told)

Just asked the Mrs. She’s not a fan, especially that big. I had no clue she even liked football let alone possessed detailed knowledge of the international market.

Gonna tear it up

Back
Top Bottom