CONFIRMED Aaron Ramsdale sold to Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wont be coming back when he's on the way down then.

So the article starts by encouraging us to believe that he tried to cut ties and alienate himself from the club and the supporters because he hated playing for us, then goes on to say...
In fairness to him, Ramsdale is probably talking more about the impacts of lockdowns and no fans than directly having a dig at Sheffield United as a club.
Pathetic 'journalism' again. I try not to hate anyone or anything, but the press don't half push me close.

So the article starts by encouraging us to believe that he tried to cut ties and alienate himself from the club and the supporters because he hated playing for us, then goes on to say...
In fairness to him, Ramsdale is probably talking more about the impacts of lockdowns and no fans than directly having a dig at Sheffield United as a club.
Pathetic 'journalism' again. I try not to hate anyone or anything, but the press don't half push me close.
This exactly. The first interview he did was poor and badly misjudged but this one says nothing derogatory and has been twisted by the ' journalist ' to create click bait . Unfortunately there's enough gulping fish on here to go for it !

Looks like a shithouse clickbait article. But even if it isn’t, does it really matter to us that he hated being at the club? In this respect it’s just the same as any other job, if you don’t feel like you fit - it’s never going to feel right. Not every player is going to love being here, and that’s absolutely OK.

I just think there's a way that the lad should carry himself, Pomps, and this isn't it.

His circumstances last season were no more awful than the rest of us/the squad, he's no more hard done to, we suffered together. The rest keep their council and get on with it.

He could do well to look at Henderson, in every facet of his game and professionalism.
I’m sure he wishes he was in Henderson’s boots right now

Looks like a shithouse clickbait article. But even if it isn’t, does it really matter to us that he hated being at the club? In this respect it’s just the same as any other job, if you don’t feel like you fit - it’s never going to feel right. Not every player is going to love being here, and that’s absolutely OK.
Yeah theres no substance to it. Mind you, wouldn't think Ramsdale would have any cause to be slating United, having played like a cunt for 6 months after being saved from the Championship by Wilder.

Back
Top Bottom