A safe bet

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Terence Edwards

Reaction score
Hey hang on a minute, I have always been a Blades fan and that is for over seventy years. I was over the moon last year and totally dispondent this year. But I've just realised while the odds won't be that good, to bet on the Blades to loose has now become a 100% safe bet every time, it is money in the bank wow! Where is that betting shop, thanks United ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hey hang on a minute, I have always been a Blades fan and that is for over seventy years. I was over the moon last year and totally dispondent this year. But I've just realised while the odds won't be that good, to bet on the Blades to loose has now become a 100% safe bet every time, it is money in the bank wow! Where is that betting shop, thanks United ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
What a weird character you really are!

Oh, and we (United) have drawn 2 so you will have lost on a couple of occasions. Always here to help. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Youve sacked Pulis what were the odds on that

I'm going to presume that your not going to reply to this thread as you will be busy on Porktalk regarding the sacking of Pulis, who according to Jeff Stelling picked up 4 points in the last 2 games.

Just wow.

Lose not "loose" you. pig twat.

PORK!!! Next season league one supporter

Back
Top Bottom