2015/16 Fixtures

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chesterfield at home second game should be a good lane filler, well 24000, and a good atmosphere.

Highlights for me

Chesterfield 1st home game be a decent turnout. Nothing like a 1st home win of a promotion season against a local side

Wigan away Boxing Day. Should take 5-6k. Jingle bells oh what fun it is to see united win away... Hey.

Bradford 28th December - proper Christmas fixture at home

Southend away bank holiday Monday over Easter - already booked the Tuesday off - let's hope for some sunshine

Barnsley at home 3rd last game. We seal promotion against them. A fitting end to lg1 as they were the opposition when relegation to this league was confirmed.

Coventry last away game. We'll take 8-10k for the promotion party.

Scunny at home last day. The Adkins love in from all four sides of the ground as we lift the title.

If carlsberg did football fixtures......

Burton, Shrewsbury midweek, Wigan on Boxing Day limiting the away games I can do, every ****ing season, at least I should get Port Vale done finally. Cov away on my birthday will be nice, visit the old pubs from uni

God damnit if Peterborough away was a week later it'd coincide with that huge beer festival they have

God damnit if Peterborough away was a week later it'd coincide with that huge beer festival they have

For a split second I thought it had co-incided for 2 years in a row. Alas, unfortunately not.

Blackpool away on a Satdi :) ........................................ in January :eek:

Spare a thought for Liverpool

Manure, arsenal, Spurs man city and Chelsea all in the first seven games.

:D

Back
Top Bottom