McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Feared for his life that much, that he didn’t bother reporting it to the police?
Yeah first port of call, the Sun. But he doesn’t explain how the fat little cunt ended up on the floor in the first place. Presumably he’d been acting a twat to put himself in that position.

And of course no explanation around the circumstances as to why McBurnie messaged him

The fat cunt needs to wear a crash helmet in public ffs.
But what the hell is going on in football well not just football it's life in general? There has always been pitch invasions to celebrate big wins but fans never got in the faces of opposition players or assaulted them what the fuck is wrong with people? I don't get it :( . This has got to stop we don't need fences to make a return.

Looks like Ollie presented himself to Police yesterday and was arrested then bailed.....fucking comical.

Our local Central News are all over it despite not reporting the assault on Billy at all in the 24hrs after the game. Cunts.

Capital Midlands News
@CapitalMidsNews

A man's been arrested by police investigating footage of
@SheffieldUnited
's Oli McBurnie after
@NFFC
's playoff tie. He was involved in a confrontation with a fan during a pitch invasion. A 25-year-old presented himself to police and has been bailed.

Yeah first port of call, the Sun. But he doesn’t explain how the fat little cunt ended up on the floor in the first place. Presumably he’d been acting a twat to put himself in that position.

And of course no explanation around the circumstances as to why McBurnie messaged him
Looks a bit of a melt, if you search him on Facebook.

H'mmmmmm, so Mcb was allegedly standing on his damaged foot with a protective cast on, trying to balance whislt trying to stamp on the little fat forest tart cry baby.

Anyone who's had a serious foot injury and I have, a compound fracture and and dislocation of the big toe of my right foot years ago playing footy, and I can testify to the fact that after the cast came off, I had to wear a protective boot for the rest of the healing time.
Trying to balance on that with your good leg is off the ground...very difficult...

Don't worry it's fine now, a premier League manager has done it too.

My thoughts on this.

Pitch invasions are sometimes a great spectacle when you can see the shared collective of joy and relief. We’ve had some great examples in the past where it’s been a collective celebration, no one’s got hurt and all the focus is on celebrating with YOUR team.

The recent spate is much more cynical. I get pitch invasions for the reasons above. But WHY would you invade just to spend all your time goading innocent opponents when your team has just done something to warrant the celebrations.

I think they need to go in hard now and set examples. Some good suggestions, but banning clubs from taking away fans, closing stands, banning of alcohol in the ground, deductions for repeat offenders etc. Cocaine is a massive issue at the moment and one that will increase until clubs and governing bodies actively involve criminal measures in order to combat.

There's nowhere near enough in those videos that could incriminate anyone for anything. "It looks like he does this" isn't enough. McBurnie ought to answer no comment as there's simply not enough clear evidence. In my opinion of course.
Correct. Get his lawyer to go with him. Do the silent treatment.

Lawyer then lays out the law on pitch encroachment etc

Here comes the compo face
"I feared I was going to die" - your own fault really. You put yourself in a place where you shouldn't be, by law, and then got involved in something you shouldn't. Someone had already been assaulted and tempers and emotions were high.

You didn't fear you were going to die at all.

"I feared I was going to die" - your own fault really. You put yourself in a place where you shouldn't be, by law, and then got involved in something you shouldn't. Someone had already been assaulted and tempers and emotions were high.

You didn't fear you were going to die at all.

Fact he’s taken the Sun’s bait and gone for a 500 pound payday to make himself look like a cunt says it all.

Fact he’s taken the Sun’s bait and gone for a 500 pound payday to make himself look like a cunt says it all.
He shouldn't be on the pitch. He shouldn't be anywhere near the dugout.

He's the victim. 🙄

_20220520_082343.JPG

105421d7dd06529f7a7f233837286394.jpg

h1ge8q81-png.136304

Attachments

• H1gE8Q81.png
    H1gE8Q81.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 840
He shouldn't be on the pitch. He shouldn't be anywhere near the dugout.

He's the victim. 🙄

The fact his first thing is to invade the pitch. Not celebrate with the other Forest fans and players but to goad ours.

Get the pitch invasion, don’t expect their fans to sit on their hands and sing Kum-by-yah but to go after our players makes you fair game to any retort.

I THOUGHT I MIGHT DIE
Nottingham man shock at traffic lights.
George Brinkley, 26, was stood at the crossing, when he thought he might die. "I was standing there, and I pressed the button. Then I thought to myself, what if the green man shows and I start to cross, but the approaching driver does not see the red light? The car would hit me and I might die. I was really shook up about it."

The Forest fans may remember that they used to have a manager called Brian Clough. Some of them may have run on from a stand named after him. He once slapped a couple of pitch invaders. They apologised to him. Stay off the pitch . Don't assault players. Don't express embarrassing indignation if those players defend themselves.

My first question to the police if I was Mr Mcburnies representative would be.... Can you please tell me why all these idiots are on the pitch? This is my place of work and had these idiots not been encroaching I wouldn't be here. Can you also confirm that the idiots on the pitch are in the other interview rooms getting punished

No need for all that

You'd just need to say
"Where in the film clip does it show McBurnie stamping on anybody"

"Where does the film clip show anything but a fan running into a group of players, and the players stumbling out of his way when he fell"

George feared a serious head injury could prove fatal after suffering two serious accidents as a child.

He said: “I was desperate to keep my head off the ground.

“If it had been smashed it could have killed me.”
-

Absolutely fuck all sympathy. As someone who suffered a brain haemorrhage a decade ago, I keep myself well away from these things. Avoid trouble or situations that could lead to trouble. This guy put himself in danger despite suffering serious accidents as a child. Blokes a bell end.

Back
Top Bottom