Thank you for your service MGW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The beauty of Morgs has been his work ethic, giving it his all, the performances, the tricks, the goals and assists, the flair and willingness to try something different, but also combined with the harrying, tireless effort, closing down and graft. The only shame is that injuries forced him to graft as a makeshift striker, I would've loved to see him play a natural play maker role behind out and out strikers.

Most of all, I respect the way he bought into every aspect of being a Blade. The way he's played for the shirt, you would've believed that he were a lifelong Blade, playing for his boyhood club.

He also seems a humble, grounded lad, and that's testament to his upbringing. We'll watch his career with interest, he deserves every success.

5d1fc30c0e119ddbdd0e585c993ba2a7_w200.gif

Does he not realise how another promotion push with us is the best thing for his career!!! Blinkered......just blinkered

The beauty of Morgs has been his work ethic, giving it his all, the performances, the tricks, the goals and assists, the flair and willingness to try something different, but also combined with the harrying, tireless effort, closing down and graft. The only shame is that injuries forced him to graft as a makeshift striker, I would've loved to see him play a natural play maker role behind out and out strikers.

Most of all, I respect the way he bought into every aspect of being a Blade. The way he's played for the shirt, you would've believed that he were a lifelong Blade, playing for his boyhood club.

He also seems a humble, grounded lad, and that's testament to his upbringing. We'll watch his career with interest, he deserves every success.
At times this season when the team have been on their arse, he’s been the one geeing everyone up (including the fans) and demanding more as though he’s been captain for years. Proper character, natural leader and the perfect example of how to be a loan player. He’ll be remembered and loved by Blades for a very long time and I’m sure his career will be followed with great interest. One of the family now.

Sadly he won't be back next season let's not kid ourselves.

However thank you for all your dedication to our club your work effort and ability is top drawer.

My main worry is where do the 22 goal involvements MGW provided (11 goals, 11 assists) come from next season.....
Frightening to think how far we'll fall without him

What a player.His contribution this season has been immense.
Hoped he might stay, but that looks like that.
‘If you’re reading Morgan, just want to say thanks for the memories, and wish you all the very best for the future.

Back
Top Bottom