Who will return to the Premier League first? Blades or Pigs?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If Abdullah doesn't get a manager to get us straight back up next season, I think we will be down to league 1 for a few seasons. I think the pigs will spend 2 or 3 seasons in league 1 and Chansiri will sell. Sadly, I think the pigs will be in the Premier League before us.
Wheeeeehtsssrmaaa?!

• Banned
I hope I'm wrong. The last two times we got to the Premier League we had Blades fans as managers, working on very low budgets. Our very good owner has parted company with our most successful manager and replaced him with a veru unsuccessful manager. Does anybody seriously believe we will go back up?

Lets look at this logically

21 years into this century
We have had 3 seasons in the prem
We have been 2nd twice and 2 automatics and been in 3 play off finals so 5 possible chances to return
On average around every 4 seasons we give ourselves a chance

Wednesday have never been promoted to the prem and only had one final

So let's see ..mmm could be us

If Abdullah doesn't get a manager to get us straight back up next season, I think we will be down to league 1 for a few seasons. I think the pigs will spend 2 or 3 seasons in league 1 and Chansiri will sell. Sadly, I think the pigs will be in the Premier League before us.
Really
So are we going into managerless limbo for a few years
I don't get the thinking behind your outlook
I'm pretty sure there's some competent people out there prepared to go to a club that can fill a 30k plus crowd
But perhaps Luton and other mid table championship clubs can attract a bigger name

Well I'd rather be in our position than the shite over at S6.
This is a huge few months for us though, get it right and we will easily be back before them.
But this is United and owt could happen.

I am not being nasty, cos I guess you are a bit simple, but the chances of SWFC ever seeing the top flight of English football are about the same as me being 40 again.......

Len, is that you? It’s been a while.

Really
So are we going into managerless limbo for a few years
I don't get the thinking behind your outlook
I'm pretty sure there's some competent people out there prepared to go to a club that can fill a 30k plus crowd
But perhaps Luton and other mid table championship clubs can attract a bigger name
Mischievous poster i reckon looking for bites.

Sell both grounds, build a 12,542 capacity stadium in Pitsmoor, play in a pink kit, and appoint Michael Palin as manager.

I don't really see any other option the way things are going.

UTBO
No need for cheese at bedtime, you've already ensured I'll have nightmares. Palin would be a good choice though as he can't seem to make his mind up who's side his own and mix red & blue together you get violet which is a gothic wet dream of a colour. Shit - you've got me doing it now. Wah!

Confident the Blades will be back first, whether it will be in my lifetime or not is a different question....🥺

Try to find and enjoy the power of positive thought before too long, please.

I hope I'm wrong. The last two times we got to the Premier League we had Blades fans as managers, working on very low budgets. Our very good owner has parted company with our most successful manager and replaced him with a veru unsuccessful manager. Does anybody seriously believe we will go back up?
The last two times we got relegated from the Premier League we had Blades fans as managers (well, one will claim he still doesn't have a relegation on his CV but c'mon...) Glass half empty of half full...?

Rotherham will beat us both back. They'll get elected to the European Super League instead of us too. After which they'll cancel football and make everyone play touch rugby without touching by act of parliament. Then the sky will fall in.
The end.

Chancer can't make enough money back to sell them .La Liga1 with 14 players out of contract who would buy that mess.

Well from what I’ve seen of the Championship this season we’ll be top three at worst.
Pigs will never trouble the Premier League again. They’ll do well to get back to the Championship within ten years.

Back
Top Bottom