Walsall vs Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WALS
WALS
WALS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

I fully understand the reluctance to recall the game but it's a shame. Maybe the most important section on the Forum IMO and should be a full record.

Let's hope that three at the back hasn't been rumbled....I don't think we'll often meet such a determined side as Walsall or make as many basic defensive mistakes as we did on Saturday. Not much going on up top either. I hope CW has taken it all in

I mellowed over the last few days otherwise they would have all got 1's,i dont know how but i gave one player a 7.The rest all somewhere between 2 and 5.Dont let standards drop again United.

I thought we looked great in the first half...we were sat on the Walsall end and their fans thought they were going to get paggered. Sloppy defensively in the second and allowed the game to drift away; still confident though!

Foxy. Not enough hours now? You seen nothing yet! Just you wait, kiddies are game changers for hours and hours every day. Added to that within 3 years we'll be in the Premier League too - this Forum will treble then. Delegate and do it now while you've time to think and before your brain's scrambled !!

wow! you lot are a bit vicious. We were the better side for 60 minutes, had a 15 minute defensive meltdown/ they played well and the final 15 minutes were irrelevant. 2's and 3's out of ten is super harsh

just watched the highlights again and EEL cant really be faulted for anything but the 3rd goal . 2.89 out of 10 is very harsh indeed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom