Walsall vs Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WALS
WALS
WALS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

Don't understand why we always wait until the last ten minutes to change what clearly isn't working. I only hope we had no wish to progress, that was certainly the impression I got.

3 major factors to that performance.
1. McGinn instead of Scougs/Baxter
2. Diego on left, he should've play central
3. Porter instead of Diego/Baxter

De Girolamo looked better the moment he was switched to the centre. Hopefully coaching staff took note. Basham stood out, the rest average, bar Turner thought he did what was needed. And who the hell is doing the work in the week on defending set pieces? Must've been one of the patrons looking at last night.

- porter probably the worst performance i've seen in a blades shirt in a long time
- flynn seemed anonymous, many a time i saw alcock on the ball and wondered "where's flynn"
- reed looked ok. turner made a few sharp saves

A complete and utter disgrace. Only Basham came out with any credit. The rest of the team and the management should hang their heads in shame.

Crap game but if Doyle was on his post instead of obsessing with trying to piss off the player near him he'd have cleared the goal off the line. Porter should have had a pen. 1-0 becomes 0-1, I'd have won a tenner and the world is a slightly better place. . . . It was dull tho. I'm sure I've seen worse tho.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom