Stoke City vs Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

STO
STO
STO

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

If anyone scores any player higher than a 6, (Wes) they should give up watching Football. Baldock, Davies, RND, JLT, Jebbison all get a 3 and that's being generous.

Young Osula did more in the first minute of coming on than Jebbison did the whole game and yet fans have been crying out for him to get a chance....on that showing he's back to Burton next season.

RND and JLT are shite down that left hand side.....RND is scared to take on the oppo full back, even when played in behind the full back on 3 or 4 occasions he was still tackled...JLT is reverting to his error stricken self.....can't play Davies at Right centre half again, he doesn't possess a right peg and Baldocks day was summed up by a dreadfull cross in the last seconds where a decent delivery could have snatched a point.

Crap all round.

Last edited:
Bit harsh on RND, there's nobody to cross it to if he did beat the full back. I'd agree that it was poor all round, but why only select the defence, when we created nothing up front. MGW, Berge, Fleck couldn't string a pass together unless it was going backwards.

Bit harsh on RND, there's nobody to cross it to if he did beat the full back. I'd agree that it was poor all round, but why only select the defence, when we created nothing up front. MGW, Berge, Fleck couldn't string a pass together unless it was going backwards.

I got bored of typing....Wes apart they were all shite!

Yes, the team were shite, but Jebbs was thrown under a bus by the dingle who brought him back from Burton and gave him very little game time in which to acclimatise to this level, then panics when our main goalscorer/striker gets injured and chucks Jebbs in the deep end to play lone striker. Rank Amateur-Hour management.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom