Sheffield United vs Wigan Athletic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WIG
WIG
WIG
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

If Sammon averages more than one star after this poll then some people need to take a long hard look at themselves.

This system needs a zero rating, feel dirt having to give the likes of Sammon and Baxter any marks for that.

Adkins...has no idea how to change a game. His ridiculous 'diamond' will not work with these players. The game was crying out for width and JCR should have been introduced at half time.

He may have been let down by the board but he has let us down by picking 3 empty shirts time and time again. He is correct in that we don't see Hammond's value & that goes for Baxter & Sammon too

Time for Adkins to take responsibility for team selection. He consistently gets it wrong. League 1 again next season

I may be part of a minority but we really don't utilise Baxter appropriately, the only player in the squad I think is capable of making something out of nothing. However the problem may be around 8 others around him not moving forward. Meaning my point is a lacking one, however I'd rather we replaced 8 players instead of replacing Baxter

Not often I say this, but I thought McEveley was man of the match, he defended well, ran forward and even had a shot on goal. Worst home game of the season? Probably.

Its alreight marking Baxter down at least he has the ball to run at defences a bit and then there was the situation in the 2nd half , 2 down and he gets the ball and virtually stops holding his hands out in despair because no other player showed any interest in trying to move for a potential pass. More passion in Baxter than any other player today despite his limitations.

Clearly we didn't need to make signings in the JTW ...... we couldn't improve on that shower of shit could we ??
The long suffering fans of our Club are paying a heavy price for the serious errors of judgement by this and previous Boards and managers. Time for them to grow a pair and repay the loyal fans with some serious MAJOR surgery in the summer and rebuild a squad around four or five players and ditch the rest.

why cant we have minus points, for me they deserve no points or minus, worst performance i,ve seen for years.

Adkins' subs seemed way too late. Done caused them the most problems of anyone at their place, and he waits until 70 gone to bring him on? Why not at half time for Sammon instead of Adams? Also Coutts scoring so highly is baffling, how he stayed on when JCR was introduced is mindblowing

Yet again a visiting team showed the value of having pace in the side. We played without tempo and are sadly lacking in pace, ability, tactical nous and direction. Apart from that and a clueless and anonymous board, all is well!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom