Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
TOTT
TOTT
TOTT
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Comments

we shouldn't wait till 2 down before we go for it, great comeback tho and hopefully Che will now kick on

Played quite poorly to be honest we can be proud of the cup run but I think tonight we respected them too much. They didn't press the ball well and the defence played quite high up the pitch at times which caused ourselves problems. I like having Murphy in the middle and floating off to either wing and hopefully if Adams gets some consistency it will allow Murphy to play more freely x

Surprised at Clough that high. Sub worked but gameplan first half seemed to be long balls when we have little height up top

Nothing to be ashamed about, very proud...

People are struggling with the reality were a league one side, we can't always beat prem teams, were a bit spoiled.... stop having a go about what's wrong... look what's going right. Utb

We were up against a classy Spurs side that almost folded when the Blades finally got up and at them. We just need that 11 million quid striker like Eriksen..

Quality goals from Eriksen and a great fightback from the lads when Clough let them loose with Reed and Adams. After we equalised we might have fared better going for overtime but the players were urged on by supporters (me too)to go for the kill and got caught on the break for the second. A great night and we are all proud of our team's performance that cost £100million less than theirs

When you are being outplayed in midfield, get the big man on and feed the wingers instead. It worked beautifully. Mind you, Dembele going off was a bonus as well. Impossible to knock him off the ball so Flynny's ankle tap was a neat way of getting rid of him. Spurs are a classy team but by heck we had them rocking there, didn't we?

Could this be a turning point for Higdon? I thought he was excellent when he came on. He won headers, controlled the ball, layed it off, fed the wingers and got into the box. BIG improvement. UTB

Murphy quality last night, proud to be a Blade, Reed and Adams must have a run in the side now.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom